CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question paper 2010 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What could be two possible reasons for PFA to fine a shopkeeper selling mutton?
2. Gagan has fever for two weeks and has been advised to have semi-solid diet. Suggest any two suitable dishes for him.
3. The weight of a newborn child is three kg. Predict his weight at the age of one year and two years.
4. Present two indicators to judge that one year old Aman has language abilities similar to normal children.
5. Mention two important ingredients for making a detergent.
6. Sudha is designing a salwar suit for a woman whose stomach is protruding. How will you make sure that she has shifted emphasis away from stomach and created harmony in the dress ?
7. Mrs. Verma was not satisfied with the drape of her new kurta. Suggest to her four points that she should attend to in the garment so as to improve its drape.
8. You are using a chemical to remove stains from your dress. What four important precautions would you keep in mind while using it on the fabric ?
9. In what four ways can you use the skills learnt in home science, in your daily life?
10. State four precautions to be adopted while storing cotton saris for a long time.
11. Give two possible reasons for a three year old child to feel jealous. In what two ways he may express this emotion?
12. Mrs. Lal is satisfied with the safety measures of her child’s creche. Give four reasons for her satisfaction.
13. One of the main objectives of ICDS is to enhance the capability of mother to look after the normal health and nutritional needs of her child. Report four activities of ICDS which help to fulfill this objective.
14.“Meal planning is influenced by the structure of a family.” Support this statement with the help of four different examples.
15.Name any two diseases caused by drinking polluted water. Give two precautions each you would adopt while using electric filter and chlorine tablets to make this water potable.
16. List one adulterant each commonly found in turmeric and peanut oil. Mention two health hazards of each adulterant.
17.Suggest six behaviours you would insist in your cook to ensure that the kitchen is insect free.
18.Write three reasons for supplementing your family income. Suggest three different ways of increasing your psychic income.
19.State six drawbacks of not maintaining a record of household expenses.
20.List four problems faced by consumers regarding prices of products. Mention their two rights in this context.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question paper 2010 (1).
Click for more Home Science Study Material ›