CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question paper 2011 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State incubation period for polio and measles.
2. List two factors which influence the language development of a three year old child.
3. Give two sources of direct income in your family.
4. State two most important precautions Elisha should take while storing woollens.
5. Name the adulterant used in turmeric powder and give its one injurious effect on health.
6. Doctor has advised Hamida to use boiled drinking water for her one year old child. Educate her about the procedure.
7. Name two important minerals required in a pregnant woman's diet and give one reason for each of their inclusion.
8. You have been asked to check the quality of fasteners in a ready made dress. Mention four points you will keep in mind.
9. A gent's shirt has marks like S/M/L and 16 on its label. Interpret these four symbols.
10. You want to wash your rayon duppatta. Name the method you would use and why?
11. Justify with four arguments that knowledge of Home Science can help Seema to set up a good creche.
12. Pick an advertisement of a detergent and analyse four important information it gives you.
13. Give four advantages for buying a L.I.C. scheme.
14. Two years old Sonu's mother leaves him in the care of her elder child. What could be the two advantages and two disadvantages of this.
15. Mention four advantages of breast feeding a child.
16. When an why DPT vaccine is administered to a child below one year?
17. If meat has been declared adulterated by PFA , what could be the four reasons?
18.Mahesh does not believe in maintaining his monthly house hold account.What could be four drawbacks for not doing so?
19.Give two reasons for supplementing your family income and suggest four ways of doing so.
20.Present six mile stones of motor development from 9 months to 2 years old child.
21.Give three objectives of ICDS which concern children. Also state one way each through which these are achieved.
22.What are the three important needs of a partially blind classmate. Give three suggestions to help him.
23.You have been cheated by a trader who sold you a faulty iron. State the procedure of addressing your complaint in a redressal forum.
24.Elaborate three main factors which would influence the meal planning for a family of a labourer consisting of school going children and elderly parents.
25. Prepare a checklist on hygiene of a female cook employed in the house.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question paper 2011 (1).