CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question Paper SA1 2013. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name the diseases prevented by MMR vaccine.
2. Mention two advantages of investing in 'Recurring Deposit Account.'
3. What do Radiating Lines in clothing signify?
4. Reema is 3 years old.List two changes in her body proportions which have taken place in the last one year.
5. List two characteristics of language of a 9 month old child.
6. State the RDA of vitamin C for pregnant & lactating mother as given by ICMR.
7. Enlist the advantages & disadvantages of using credit cards for shopping..
8 Suggest ways by which unity can be created in an infant garment.
9. "Breast milk is natures gift to infants" Mention any four benefits of breast feeding.
10. Write four qualities of safe drinking water.
11. How can creativity in clothing be brought about with the existing clothes.
12. In what four ways can you use the skills learnt in Home Science in your daily life?
13. Justify with reasons, why you have chosen to invest your money in Public Provident
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question Paper SA1 2013.
Click for more Home Science Study Material ›