CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question paper 2011 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define ‘natural’ and ‘acquired’ immunity.
2. List two beneficiaries of’Integrated Child Development Services’ (ICDS) scheme.
3. Name two important ingredients found in the composition of Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) given by World Health Organisation.
4. Give any two essential qualities of a good child caregiver.
5. How will you remove a tea stain from a white cotton shirt?
6. You buy sweets that are bright green in appearance from a neighbouring sweet shop. Name a problem that can arise due to consumption of these sweets and state why this happens?
7. List two advantages of recording your daily household expenditure.
8. Tell your friend about two points that she must keep in mind while purchasing an electric iron.
9. Explain the role of relatives and neighbours in providing child care when the parents are out to work.
10. Name two adulterants commonly found in fats and oils. How would you detect the presence of these adulterants?
11. State four suggestions by which you can use various colours in clothing to disguise figure flaws.
12. Give four advantages of using silk fabric for making clothes.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Question paper 2011 (2).
Click for more Home Science Study Material ›