CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Synthetic FIbres and Plastics - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL, G.R.H.MARG
GSc. CLASS -VIII
Synthetic FIbres and Plastics
ASSIGNMENT No. 4
Q1. Fill in the blanks:-
1. Clothes are made up of ______________ which are made from __________.
2. The polymer cellulose is made up of a large number of ________________ units.
3. Silk fibre is obtained from _____________ whereas artificial silk is obtained by chemical treatment of _______________.
4. The polymer polyester is made up of repeating units of ______________.
5. Synthetic fabrics soak _____________ water than the natural fabrics and take ______________ time to dry.(less/more)
6. Polythene which is used to make polythene bags is an example of a ________.
7. Iron rusts when it is exposed to ______________ and _____________.
8. Plastics do not react with ______________ and __________________.
9. Plastics are generally ___________________ than metals.
10. ________________ is a special plastic on which oil and water do not stick.
11. Fire-proof plastics have a coating of ________________ plastic on them to make them flame resistant.
12. We should always remember the 4R principle:________________, _____________ , _______________ and ____________________
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Synthetic FIbres and Plastics
Click for more Science Study Material ›