CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Micro-Organism. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. What is microbiology?
2. Study of Algae is called ( Phycology/ Mycology)
3. Antibiotic penicillin is made from ______________( a fungus)
4. Tuberculosis is caused by _________________________.
5. Tetanus disease is caused by _____________________.
6.____________________ fixes atmospheric nitrogen useful to plants.
7. ______________ is used in production of vinegar from alcohol
8.______________is used for production of citric acid in soft drink industries
9. Name the protozoan which Causes Malaria._______________________
10. Name the carrier of Dengue fever. ________________________
11. A micro-organism that has no cellular structure.____________
12. Anthrax is caused by (Virus/ Bacteria/ Fungi)
13. The first antibiotic. ___________________
14. Fungi used in bakeries._________________
15. Algal product used in laboratories.___________________
16. Microbes lying on the border of living and non-living._______________
17. Diseases transmitted from infected person to a healthy person are called as______________
18. Why does sugar solution with yeast powder become alcoholic in taste?
19. Name the scientist:
a) Who discovered the process of fermentation?
b) Who discovered Germ theory of disease?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Micro-Organism
Click for more Science Study Material ›