Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Materials Metals And Non Metals Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Materials Metals And Non Metals Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Materials Metals And Non Metals in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet for Materials Metals And Non Metals
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Materials-Metals and Non-Metals Part C - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2
ASSIGNMENT No: 11
Unit-4 MATERIALS-METALS AND NON-METALS
Q.1. Fill in the blanks
1) __________ and _________ metals are soft and can be cut with a knife.
2) __________ is the only metal, which is found in liquid state at room temperature.
3) A suspension of rust in water turns __________litmus ____________. So it is __________ in nature.
4) In general, metallic oxides are ___________ in nature whereas oxides of nonmetals are _______ in nature.
5) Metals react with acids to produce___________ gas which burns with a __________ sound.
6) A _____________ reactive metal can replace a ___________ reactive metalfrom its salt solution.
7) The elements which possess character of both metals and non metals are called __________.
8) The non-metal _______________ is used in water purification process.
9) The non-metal ________________ is found in the liquid state
Q.2. Give reasons for the following.
1) Bells used in temples are made of metals and not wood.
2) A copper vessel when exposed to moist air for long acquires a dull green coating.
3) Sodium metal is kept stored in kerosene.
4) Phosphorus is kept stored in water.
5) Gold and Silver are used for making jewellery.
6) Copper is used in electrical wiring.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Materials-Metals and Non-Metals Part C
Click for more Science Study Material ›