CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Light. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Give one word for the following :
1. The invisible energy which causes in use the sensation of vision.
2. The ray of light which travels towards a mirror.
3. A line which is drawn at right angles to the mirror surface at the point of incidence.
4. Name one type of mirror which always form virtual image.
5. What type of image is formed on the cinema screen ?
6. Which cells on the retina respond to the intensity of light.
7. The part of the eye which preserves its shape and protects it from external injuries.
8. The phenomenon due to which we can judge depth.
9. The most sensitive part of the retina.
Fill in the blanks :
1. The point at which the incident ray falls on the mirror is called ___________________
2. If a ray of light is incident on a plane mirror at an angle of 300, its angle of reflection is _______________.
3. If a ray of light is incident normally on a mirror, i = __________ and r = ________________
4. The image of our face in a plane mirror is an example of ___________ image.
5. The distance of the image behind the plane mirror is _________ to the distance of the object in front of it.
6. The principle of ___________is made use of in motion picture projection in cinematography.
7. The presence of __________________ cells on the retina helps us to see in dim light.
8. The coned shaped cells of our retina respond to _____________
9. Due to the absence or insufficient number of ____________ cells a person becomes colour blind.
10. Owls and bats are able to see at night due to the presence of ______________ cells in their retina.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Light