CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Force And Pressure Part A. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
FORCE AND PRESSURE
1. S.I unit of pressure is ____________.
2. The amount or the strength of force is called its_______________.
3. Pressure in solid depends upon ________________ and ____________.
4. Pressure in liquids depends upon _____________ and ______________.
5. Force generated by moving of non living materials is called ______________.
6. Give 2 examples of contact forces.
7. Name the scientist who invented a pump to extract air from a vessel.
8. Name the force which acts upon another body without any connector.
9. Name the type of force involved in the following.
a) To pick your school bag. b) To collect scrap iron from garbage.
c) To push or pull a loaded trolley ay supermarket.
d) Flying of seeds away from each other in plastic bag when gently rubbed.
10. Name the device used to measure pressure in fluids.
11. How much force is required to lift a mass of 1Kg (10N/1N).
12. A rolling ball stops after sometime due to (gravitational force/ Frictional force).
13. When 2 forces are applied at the same point but in opposite directions the net force is equalto the (sum/ difference) of forces acting separately.
14. Force used to stretch the spring is (muscular force/ magnetic force)
15. Application of force brings the change in
a) shape and size of object ( b)speed and direction of object (c) position of object (d) all the above
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Force And Pressure Part A
Click for more Science Study Material ›