CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Pronouns (1) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS V ENGLISH HOMEWORK WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE : 04.10.2013
Read each pair of sentences. Circle the pronoun in the second sentence. Then, underline the noun from the first sentence that the pronoun replaces.
1. Ankit and I went to the movie theatre. We bought some popcorn.
2. The magician cut a woman in half. Then, she pulled a rabbit from a hat.
3. Sona and Jan played with the puppies. Sona tossed the ball to them.
4. Mina went swimming with Gita. She and Gita dove under the water.
5. Joelle listened to music on her iPod. After an hour, it ran out of batteries.
6. Dark storm clouds rolled in over the town. They blocked the sunlight.
7. Grandma and Grandpa went on a trip to Mexico. They will be back next week.
8. The carpenter's hammer is in the truck. His screwdriver is next to it.
9. Have you seen Dolly's doll? It has been missing all day.
10. Mrs Sharma lost her purse. Her credit card was inside.
Please click the below link to access.CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Pronouns (1)
Click for more English Study Material ›