CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Bruce And The Spider Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Fill in the blanks with the comparative form of the words given in brackets:
1. I am ___________ (tall) than my sister.
2 I want to have ___________ (big) car.
3. A blue whale is ___________ (heavy) twenty-five elephants.
4. You look ___________ (thin) than last month. Have you lost weight?
5. Bicycles are ___________ (slow) than cars.
6. Computers are ___________ (cheap) than mobile phones.
7. Is your brother ___________ (tall) than you?
8. I think Spanish is ___________ (easy) than Japanese
9. Our dog is ___________ (nice) than your dog.
10. Glass bottles are ___________ (good) than plastic bottles.
11. Sharks are ___________ (dangerous) than other fish
12Mount Everest is ___________ (high) mountain in the world.
13. The sea is ___________ (large) than a lake.
14. My job is ___________ (easy) than yours.
15. London is the ___________ (big) city in England.
16. This car is ___________ (comfortable) than yours.
17. He is the___________ (rich) man in town.
18. I am ___________ (strong) than you.
Please click the below link to access.CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Bruce And The Spider
Click for more English Study Material ›