CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - The Talkative Barber (1) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
K.V---------------------------------------- DATE ---------------------
CLASS:- V SUBJECT:- ENGLISH
UNIT - VI LESSON:- THE TALKATIVE BARBER
NAME OF THE STUDENT_________________ROLL NO. _______________
I. Write the antonyms of the underline adjectives and rewrite the sentences :
1. The fish swam slowly in the deep water
2.I have some bad news for you.
3. The roof is too high for me.
4. The church is in the north of the hotel.
5. My room looks very beautiful with these curtains.
6. I saw a huge dinosaur in the movie
II. Punctuate the paragraph given below and rewrite
Ronit is a smart boy he lives in delhi his father mr. kapur is a teacher ronit studies in rd public
school he has many friends he likes to watch discovery channel have you ever seen it
III. Put a cross(X) on the wrong spellings
IV. Find the synonyms of the given words from the lesson :
1. A fault ___________________________________________________
2. Tired and fed up ___________________________________________________
3. What someone feels about a person or
4. Finally ___________________________________________________
5. A sweet dish ___________________________________________________
6. Good for nothing ___________________________________________________
7. Someone who talks a lot ___________________________________________________
V. Match the following :
1. A person who cannot hear Blind
2. A person who cannot speak Toothless
3. A person who has a hump at his back Deaf
4. A person who cannot see Dumb
5. A person who doesn’t have a single tooth Humpbacked
1. Chatterer Chatterar
2. Patince Patience
3. Narrating Narrateeng
4. Importence Importance
5. Exclaimed Exclaimd
6. Preparations Preprations
7. Desperaton Desperation
8. Separately Seperately
Please click the below link to access.comass 5 English Worksheet - The Talkative Barber (1)
Click for more English Study Material ›