CBSE Class 5 English Revision Worksheets - Tick the correct option - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Q.1 ) Tick the correct option:-
1) Every child (dread/ dreads) the presence of a teacher.
2) He (are/is) the target of my caricature.
3) Everybody (is/are) relaxed.
4) Members of the family (run/runs) after him.
5) They (are/is) very proud of me.
Q.2) Fill in the blanks:-
1) Suman ___________ going to the airport. (is/are)
2) My aunt and uncle ____________ a sugarcane farm near Corbett.(has/have)
3) Arjun and Niti _____________ planning a trip to Goa. (was/were)
4) Jyoti ___________ many books in her collection.(has/have)
5) Urmila ___________ buy a computer tomorrow .(will/was)
6) The pile of books ________ about to fall over. (is/are)
7) I ________ chocolates but my sister ___________ ice creams. (like/likes)
8) Do you ____________ (know/knows) these people.
9) This year I ______ (am/are) spending the summer with my grandparents.
10) An army of ants___________ (was/were) marching across the kitchen floor.
Q.3 Rewrite the sentences using present continuous tense:-
1) The children water the plants.
2) Grandmother sleeps in her room.
3) Sneha dances well.
4) Jai works in Mumbai.
5) Meghna teaches Class 5 at a leading girls ‘school.
Q.4 ) Tick the sentences that use the simple present tense correctly in the following
sentences. Rewrite the incorrect sentences correctly.
1) Yesterday I go to Chennai.
2) Sheila and Mary work in the post office.
3) Susan eats her breakfast daily.
4) Everyday Keshav clean his carpet.
5) They usually drive to school.
6) Water consist of hydrogen and oxygen.
7) Some birds fly South for the winter.
8) The peon rings the bell.
9) The teacher collect all the papers.
10) The train arrive at the station.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 5 English Revision Worksheets - Tick the correct option
Click for more English Study Material ›