CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Regular Verbs Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS V ENGLISH HOMEWORK WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE: 6 SEPT 2013
I. Fill in the spaces with the correct forms of the given regular verbs in simple past tense.
Note: When a regular verb ends in a consonant + “y”, the “y” is
changed to “ied” to form the simple past tense.
1) Amisha (dry) ________ the dishes after dinner.
2) Aastha and Ananya (worry) __________about the last test.
3) Saksham (copy) ________ Rahul’s notes from his note book.
4) Devansh and Harsh (cry) ________ when their team lost.
5) Kartikey (hid) ________ the ball in the cupboard.
II. Fill in the spaces with the correct form of the verb in simple present tense.
1) Abhiveer (be) _______ ten years old.
2) Gulshan (like) _______ to eat fruit. It (taste) _______ good.
3) The football team always (score) _______ .
4) Saurav and Hardik always (talk) _______ to each other on the phone.
5) Hemant and I (study) _______ together.
6) The car (have) _______ a flat tire.
Please click the below link to access.CBSE Class 5 English Worksheet - Regular Verbs
Click for more English Study Material ›