NEET UG Physics Work Energy MCQs with answers available in Pdf for free download. The MCQ Questions for NEET Physics with answers have been prepared as per the latest NEET Physics syllabus, books and examination pattern. Multiple Choice Questions form important part of competitive exams and NEET exam and if practiced properly can help you to get higher rank. Refer to more topic wise NEET Physics Questions and also download more latest study material for all subjects and do free NEET Physics Mock Test
Work Energy NEET Physics MCQ
NEET Physics students should refer to the following multiple-choice questions with answers for Work Energy in NEET. These MCQ questions with answers for NEET Physics will come in exams and help you to score good marks
Work Energy MCQ Questions with Answers
For the answer of the following questions choose the correct alternative from among the given ones.
1. How much is the work done in pulling up a block of wood weighing 2KN for a length of 10m on a smooth plane inclined at an angle of 30o with the horizontal ?
(A) 1.732 KJ (B) 17.32 KJ (C) 10 KJ (D) 100 KJ
2. A force of 7N, making an angle θ with the horizontal, acting on an object displaces it by 0.5m along the horizontal direction. If the object gains K.E. of 2J, what is the horizontal component of the force ?
(A) 2N (B) 4 N (C) 1 N (D) 14 N
3. A 60 kg JATAN with 10 kg load on his head climbs 25 steps of 0.20m height each. what is the work done in climbing ? (g = 10 m/s2)
(A) 5 J (B) 350 J (C) 100J (D) 3500J
4. A ball of mass 5 kg is stiding on a plane with intial velocity of 10 m/s. If coefficient of friction between surface and ball is 1/2 , then before stopping it will describe...... (g = 10 m/s2)
(A) 12.5 m (B) 5 m (C) 7.5 m (D) 10 m
5. The relationship between force and position is shown in the figure given (in one dimensional case) calculate the work done by the force in displacing a body from x = 0 cm to x = 5 cm
(A) 30 ergs (B) 70 ergs (C) 20 ergs (D) 60 ergs
6. The force constant of a wire is K and that of the another wire is 3k when both thewires are stretched through same distance, if work done are W1 and W2, then...
(A) w2 = 3w12 (B) W2 = 0.33W1 (C) W2 = W1 (D) W2 = 3W1
7. A ball is released from the top of a tower. what is the ratio of work done by force of gravity in first, second and third second of the motion of the ball ? [hn α (2n – 1)]
(A) 1 : 2 : 3 (B) 1 : 4 : 9 (C) 1 : 3 : 5 (D) 1: 5 : 3
8. A spring of spring constant 103 N/m is stretched initially 4cm from the unstretched position. How much the work required to stretched it further by another 5 cm ?
(A) 6.5 NM (B) 2.5 NM (C) 3.25 NM (D) 6.75 NM
9. The mass of a car is 1000 kg. How much work is required to be done on it to make it move with a speed of 36 km/h ?
(A) 2.5×104 J (B) 5×103 J (C) 500 J (D) 5×104 J
10. A body of mass 6 kg is under a force, which causes a displacement in it given by S = 2t3 /3 (in m). Find the work done by the force in first one seconds.
(A) 2 J (B) 3.8 J (C) 5.2 J (D) 24 J
11. A 8 kg mass moves along x - axis. Its accelerations as a function of its position is shown in the figure. What is the total work done on the mass by the force as the mass moves from x = 0 to x = 6cm ?
(A) 48×10-3 J (B) 98× 10-3 J (C) 4.8×10-3 J (D) 9.8×10-3 J
12. The work done by a force acting on a body is as shown in the graph.what is the total work done in covering an intial distance of 15m ?
(A) 50 J (B) 75 J (C) 100 J (D) 25 J
13. A spring gun of spring constant 90×102N /M is compressed 4cm by a ball of mass 16g. If the trigger is pulled, calculate the velocity of the ball.
(A) 60 m/s (B) 3 m/s (C) 90 m/s (D) 30 m/s
14. A uniform chain of length 2m is kept on a table such that a length of 50cm hangs freely from the edge of the table. The total mass of the chain is 5kg. What is the work done in pulling the entire chain on the table. (g = 10 m\s2)
(A) 7.2 J (B) 3 J (C) 4.6 J (D) 120 J
Click for more Physics Study Material ›