NEET UG Physics Kinetics and Measurement MCQs with answers available in Pdf for free download. The MCQ Questions for NEET Physics with answers have been prepared as per the latest NEET Physics syllabus, books and examination pattern. Multiple Choice Questions form important part of competitive exams and NEET exam and if practiced properly can help you to get higher rank. Refer to more topic wise NEET Physics Questions and also download more latest study material for all subjects and do free NEET Physics Mock Test
Kinetics and Measurement NEET Physics MCQ
NEET Physics students should refer to the following multiple-choice questions with answers for Kinetics and Measurement in NEET. These MCQ questions with answers for NEET Physics will come in exams and help you to score good marks
Kinetics and Measurement MCQ Questions with Answers
Rule for determining number of significant figures
• All the non - zero digits are significant
• All the zeros between two non zero digits are significant no matter where the decimal point is it at all.
• If the number is less then 1 then zeros on the right of decimal point but to the left of the first non - zero digit are not significant.
• In a number without decimal point the zeros on the right side of the last non zero digit are not significant.
• Dimensions and Dimensional formulas.
• The expression of a physical quantity with appropriate powers of M, L, T, K, A etc is called the dimensional formula of that physical quantity.
• The power of exponents of M, L, T, K, A are called dimensions of that quantity.
Click for more Physics Study Material ›