NEET UG Physics Thermodynamics MCQs with answers available in Pdf for free download. The MCQ Questions for NEET Physics with answers have been prepared as per the latest NEET Physics syllabus, books and examination pattern. Multiple Choice Questions form important part of competitive exams and NEET exam and if practiced properly can help you to get higher rank. Refer to more topic wise NEET Physics Questions and also download more latest study material for all subjects and do free NEET Physics Mock Test
Thermodynamics NEET Physics MCQ
NEET Physics students should refer to the following multiple-choice questions with answers for Thermodynamics in NEET. These MCQ questions with answers for NEET Physics will come in exams and help you to score good marks
Thermodynamics MCQ Questions with Answers
1. A difference of temperature of 25 C is equivalent to a difference of
(A) 72 F (B) 45 F (C) 32 F (D) 25 F
2. What is the value of absolute temperature on the Celsius Scale ?
(A) -273.15 C (B) 100 C (C) -32 C (D) 0 C
3. The temperature of a substance increases by 27C What is the value of this increase of Kelvin scale?
(A) 30K (B) 2-46K (C) 7 K (D) 27 K
4. At Which temperature the density of water is maximum?
(A) 4 F (B) 42 F (C) 32 F (D) 39.2 F
5. The graph AB Shown in figure is a plot of a temperature of a body in degree Fahrenheit than slope of line AB is
(A) 5/9 (B) 9/5 (C) 1/9 (D) 3/9
6. The temperature on Celsius scale is 25 C What is the corresponding temperature on the Fahrenheit Scale?
(A) 40 F (B) 45 F (C) 50 F (D) 77 F
7. The temperature of a body on Kelvin Scale is found to be x.K. when it is measured by Fahrenheit thermometers. it is found to be xF, then the value of x is .
(A) 313 (B) 301.24 (C) 574-25 (D) 40
8. A Centigrade and a Fahrenheit thermometers are dipped in boiling water-The water temperature is lowered until the Fahrenheit thermometers registered 140 what is the fall in thermometers
(A) 80 (B) 60 (C) 40 (D) 30
9. A uniform metal rod is used as a bas pendulum. If the room temperature rises by 10C and the efficient of line as expansion of the metal of the rod is, 2×10-6 0-1 Cwhat will have percentage increase in the period of the pendulum ?
(A) -2×10-3 (B) 1×10-3 (C) -1×10-3 (D) 2×10-3
10. A gas expands from 1 litre to 3 litre at atmospheric pressure. The work done by the gas is about
(A) 200 J (B) 2 J (C) 300 J
Click for more Physics Study Material ›