NEET UG Physics Communication System MCQs with answers available in Pdf for free download. The MCQ Questions for NEET Physics with answers have been prepared as per the latest NEET Physics syllabus, books and examination pattern. Multiple Choice Questions form important part of competitive exams and NEET exam and if practiced properly can help you to get higher rank. Refer to more topic wise NEET Physics Questions and also download more latest study material for all subjects and do free NEET Physics Mock Test
Communication System NEET Physics MCQ
NEET Physics students should refer to the following multiple-choice questions with answers for Communication System in NEET. These MCQ questions with answers for NEET Physics will come in exams and help you to score good marks
Communication System MCQ Questions with Answers
(1) Type of communication Possible by Modem duplex is _______.
(A) Half duplex (B) Simplex (C) Double Duplex (D) Full duplex
(2) To transmit 1KhZ frequency signal, wave length of the signal should be m.
(A) 3×103 (B) 3×105 (C) 3×107 (D) 3×1010
(3) What should be the minimum length of the antenna capable of emitting audio signal of wave length l ?
(A) λ/4 (B) λ/8 (C) λ (D) λ/2
(4) is used as a medium an space communication
(A) Two wire line (B) Space (C) Amplifier (D) Optical fibre
(5) The band width of Audio signal is
(A) 20 HZ (B) 20 KHZ (C) 20 MHz (D) 20 GHz
(6) ground waves are polarised at direction.
(A) vertically upward (B) horizontal
(C) tangential direction to the surface of the earth (D) in all four.
(7) Intensity of electric field of ground waves is in of the distance travelled by it.
(A) Square (B)inverse of root (C) proportion (D) inverse
(8) In radio and television broadcast, the information signal is in the form of
(A) analog signal (B) digital signal
(C) Both analogy and digit signals (D) neither analog nor digital signal
(9) In light modulation, which characteristic of the carrier light wave is varied?
(A) Amplitude (B) Frequency (C) Phase (D) intensity
(10) Though which mode of communication can radio waves be sent from one Plate to another?
(A) Ground wave Propagation (B) sky wave Propagation
(C) Space wave Propagation (D) All of the above
(11) Which range of Frequencies is Suitable for sky wave Propagation ?
(A) 1 KHz to 500 KHz (B) 1 MHz to 2 MHz
(C) 2 MHz to 20 MHz (D) Above 30 MHz
(12) Which of the Following is not a component of communication System ?
(A) Transmitter (B) Transmission channel (C) Noise (D) Receiver
(13) Device which transform one form of energy in to another form of energy is called a
(A) Transducer (B) Transformer (C) Transponder (D) Transistor
(14) is a link between the transmitter and receiver
(A) Microphone (B) Transmission Channel (C) transducer (D) telephone
(15) in the receiver section are used to reduce the level of noise signal
(A) filter circuit (B) Modulator (C) de modulator (D) Amplifier
(16) The minimum distance a up to which T.V transmission from a T.V. tower of height h can be received is Proportional to
(A)h1/2 (B) h (C) h3/2 (D) h2
(17) The energy attenuation in optical fibre is mainly due to
(A) absorption (B) scattering
(C) both a and b (D) neither absorption nor scattering
(18) The electromagnetic waves of frequency 2 MHz to 30 MHz are
(A) in ground wave propagation (B) in sky wave propagation
(C) in micro wave propagation (D) in satellite communication
(19) Coaxial cable offers a band width approximately MHz
(A) 1 (B) 20 (C) 250 (D) 1000
(20) Modulation is used to_____
(A) reduce the band width used
(B) separate the transmission of different areas
(C) ensure that information may be transmitted to long distance
(D) allow the use of practical antennas
(21) An antenna can transmit radiation with more efficiency.
(A) low frequency (B) high frequency
(C) long wave length (D) None of these
(22) For an amplitude modulated wave, the maximum amplitude is found to be 9V while the minimum amplitude is found to be 3V. The modulation index is
(A) 100% (B) 75% (C) 50% (D) 25%
(23) AM is used for broadcasting because
(A) it is more noise innumerable than other modulation system
(B) it requires less transmitting power compared with other system
(C) it's are avoids receiver complexity....
(D) No other modulation system can provide the necessary band width faithful transmission
Click for more Physics Study Material ›