CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Variations In Psychological Attributes
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
SUBJECT – PSYCHOLOGY
CLASS – XII
CHAPTER – 1
LESSON – VARIATIONS IN PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTES
1. Define the term assessment. What are the two kinds of
assessment? Explain with the help of examples.
2. Explain some of the psychological attributes.
3. Discuss in detail the various assessment methods.
4. Define the term ‘intelligence’ as given by the following:
5. Differentiate between psychometric approach and
6. Discuss the five theories of intelligence that follow
7. Explain the following theories of intelligence that follow
(i) Theory of Multiple Intelligences
(ii) Triarchic Theory of Intelligence
(iii) PASS Model
8. ‘Intelligence is the interplay between nature and nurture.’
9. All persons do not have the same intellectual capacity. How do
individuals vary in their intellectual ability? Explain.
10. Differentiate among:
(i) Verbal, non-verbal and performance tests of
(ii) Group and individual tests
(iii) Culture fair and culture biased tests
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Variations In Psychological Attributes