CHAPTER – 1
LESSON – VARIATIONS IN PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTES
1. Define the term assessment. What are the two kinds of assessment? Explain with the help of examples.
2. Explain some of the psychological attributes.
3. Discuss in detail the various assessment methods.
4. Define the term ‘intelligence’ as given by the following:
5. Differentiate between psychometric approach and information-processing approach.
6. Discuss the five theories of intelligence that follow psychometric approach.
7. Explain the following theories of intelligence that follow information-processing approach:
(i) Theory of Multiple Intelligences
(ii) Triarchic Theory of Intelligence
(iii) PASS Model
8. ‘Intelligence is the interplay between nature and nurture.’ Discuss.
9. All persons do not have the same intellectual capacity. How do individuals vary in their intellectual ability? Explain.
10. Differentiate among:
(i) Verbal, non-verbal and performance tests of intelligence
(ii) Group and individual tests
(iii) Culture fair and culture biased tests
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology Variations In Psychological Attributes Assignment
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›