Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Variations In Psychological Attributes Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 12 Psychology. Standard 12 students should practise questions and answers given here for Psychology in Grade 12 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 12 Psychology prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CHAPTER – 1
LESSON – VARIATIONS IN PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTRIBUTES
1. Define the term assessment. What are the two kinds of assessment? Explain with the help of examples.
2. Explain some of the psychological attributes.
3. Discuss in detail the various assessment methods.
4. Define the term ‘intelligence’ as given by the following:
5. Differentiate between psychometric approach and information-processing approach.
6. Discuss the five theories of intelligence that follow psychometric approach.
7. Explain the following theories of intelligence that follow information-processing approach:
(i) Theory of Multiple Intelligences
(ii) Triarchic Theory of Intelligence
(iii) PASS Model
8. ‘Intelligence is the interplay between nature and nurture.’ Discuss.
9. All persons do not have the same intellectual capacity. How do individuals vary in their intellectual ability? Explain.
10. Differentiate among:
(i) Verbal, non-verbal and performance tests of intelligence
(ii) Group and individual tests
(iii) Culture fair and culture biased tests
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology Variations In Psychological Attributes Assignment
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›