CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Psychology And Life
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
SUBJECT – PSYCHOLOGY
CLASS - XII
LESSON- PSYCHOLOGY AND LIFE
Q1- What is environmental psychology?
Q2 - What are the 2 kinds of environments?
Q3 - Fill in the blanks:
1. The environment usually involves the concept of
2. The three perspectives on the human-environment
relationship are ________, _________ and _______.
3. The traditional Indian view about the environment supports
the ________ perspective.
4. The three characteristics of noise are ________, ________ and
5. The comfortable physical space one generally likes to
maintain around oneself is called _________.
6. ________ explained four kinds of interpersonal physical
7. Earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, cyclones, and volcanic
eruptions are examples of _________.
8. Frustration-aggression theory was given by ________.
Q4 - What are the psychological features of environmental
Q5 - What are the different views of the human-environment
Q6 - What are the environmental effects on human behaviour?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Psychology And Life