LESSON- PSYCHOLOGY AND LIFE
Q1- What is environmental psychology?
Q2 - What are the 2 kinds of environments?
Q3 - Fill in the blanks:
1. The environment usually involves the concept of environmental design.
2. The three perspectives on the human-environment relationship are ________, _________ and _______.
3. The traditional Indian view about the environment supports the ________ perspective.
4. The three characteristics of noise are ________, ________ and __________.
5. The comfortable physical space one generally likes to maintain around oneself is called _________.
6. ________ explained four kinds of interpersonal physical distance.
7. Earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, cyclones, and volcanic eruptions are examples of _________.
8. Frustration-aggression theory was given by ________.
Q4 - What are the psychological features of environmental design?
Q5 - What are the different views of the human-environment relationships?
Q6 - What are the environmental effects on human behaviour?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology Psychology And Life Assignment
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›