Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Self And Personality Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 12 Psychology. Standard 12 students should practise questions and answers given here for Psychology in Grade 12 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 12 Psychology prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CHAPTER – 2
LESSON – SELF AND PERSONALITY
1. Discuss the concept of ‘self’.
2. What is meant by ‘personal identity’ and ‘social identity’? Explain with the help of example.
3. Define the following;
4. How does self-esteem show a strong relationship with our everyday behaviour?
5. What role does self-efficacy play in our day-to-day life?
6. What are the 3 techniques of self-control?
7. Give at least 3 differences between western and Indian concept of self.
8. What are the characteristic features of personality?
9. Differentiate between type and trait approaches of personality.
10. Enumerate and explain the various type approaches of personality.
11. Name and discuss the various trait approaches of personality.
12. Write short notes on
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology Self And Personality Assignment
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›