CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Self And Personality
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
SUBJECT – PSYCHOLOGY
CLASS – XII
CHAPTER – 2
LESSON – SELF AND PERSONALITY
1. Discuss the concept of ‘self’.
2. What is meant by ‘personal identity’ and ‘social identity’? Explain
with the help of example.
3. Define the following;
4. How does self-esteem show a strong relationship with our
5. What role does self-efficacy play in our day-to-day life?
6. What are the 3 techniques of self-control?
7. Give at least 3 differences between western and Indian concept
8. What are the characteristic features of personality?
9. Differentiate between type and trait approaches of personality.
10. Enumerate and explain the various type approaches of
11. Name and discuss the various trait approaches of personality.
12. Write short notes on
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Self And Personality