CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Therapeutic Approaches
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
LESSON- THERAPEUTIC APPROACHES
1. Explain the process of psychotherapy.
2. Define the term ‘psychotherapy’. Explain its goals.
3. What are the different parameters on which psychotherapies are
4. Explain the methods of eliciting the nature of intrapsychic conflicts in
5. Discuss the modality of treatment in psychoanalysis.
6. Discuss the following behaviour therapies:
(2) Aversive conditioning
(3) Positive reinforcement
(4) Token economy
(5) Principle of reciprocal inhibition
7. How does Wolpe explain treatment of phobias?
8. Write short notes on the following cognitive therapies:
(1) Rational emotive therapy
(2) Cognitive therapy by Beck
(3) Cognitive Behaviour therapy
9. Write short notes on Humanistic-Existential Therapy:
(1) Existential therapy
(2) Client-centered therapy
10. How does biomedical therapy treat psychological disorders?
11. What are the factors contributing to healing in psychotherapy?
12. Write short notes on different alternative therapies.
13. What are the techniques used in rehabilitation of mentally ill?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology - Therapeutic Approaches