Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set G designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 3 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 3 English Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in English Standard 3 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 3 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 3 English Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
English Sample Paper Class 3
Students can refer to the below Class 3 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 3 exams. Please download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set G
English Class 3 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Give meanings of the following words:
1. court - _________________________________________
2. gems - _________________________________________
3. tree toad - ______________________________________
4. absurd - ________________________________________
II Frame a sentence using the following words:
1. chased - ___________________________________________________________
2. greedy - ___________________________________________________________
3. fearless - ___________________________________________________________
4. invited - ___________________________________________________________
III Fill up the blanks:
1. Tenali Raman lived in _______________________________________.
2. Mahesh Das was none other than _____________________________.
3. Tenali taught a ________________________________ to the villagers.
4. Akbar’s men found it hard to tell which road ___________________ to Agra.
5. Tenali invited ______________________ singers for the wedding.
6. Tenali did not have large cooking __________________for the wedding feast.
IV Answer the following questions:
1. Why did Akbar and his men lose their way?
2. Whom did Tenali invite for the wedding feast?
3. Why did Tenali gift his neighbours a small vessel each?
4. What did Akbar ask Mahesh Das?
V Tick (√) the correct answer: (1x2=2)
1. What does the poet want the squirrel to do?
(a) hunt for nuts
(b) sing at night
(c) run up, down and around the tree
2. Akbar gave Mahesh Das a position at the _____________________
VI Change these nouns into their plural forms: (½x10=5)
1. fly - _______________ 6. bus - _______________
2. thief - _______________ 7. fairy - _______________
3. watch - _______________ 8. church - _______________
4. deer - _______________ 9. child - _______________
5. tax - _______________ 10. calf - _______________
VII Rewrite these sentences using capital letters, full stops, and question marks as required: (½ x4=2)
1. rohit was born in Delhi
2. have you eaten your lunch ritu?
VIII Write the given words under their proper heading: (½ x8=4)
lord, cup , cousin, duck, nun, emperor, book, doctor
IX Rewrite these words to show possession (‘s) : (1x4 =4)
1. the guns of the soldiers ___________________________________________________
2. the tyres of my car _______________________________________________________
3. the horns of the goat _____________________________________________________
4. Umbrella of Ritu ________________
X Circle the correct pronoun: (½ x10=5)
1. Rohit is my cousin. (She / He) is a dentist.
2. Radha is a good girl. (She / He) is very beautiful.
3. The dog is barking. (He / It) is black in colour.
4. The boys are talking. (They / He) are very naughty.
5. My name is Mohan. (He / I) am seven years old.
6. Komal studies in my class. (They / She) is very intelligent.
7. This table is new. Don’t spoil (they / it).
8. The birds are flying. (She / They) look happy.
9. Ram is absent today. (He / She) is not well.
10. I live in Delhi. (He / It) is a clean city.
XI Match the young ones of different animals and birds : (1x5=5)
1. goat eaglet
2. duck joey
3. eagle mouseling
4. mouse kid
5. kangaroo duckling
XII See the picture carefully and frame five sentences using the words given in the help box. (1x5=5)
mangoes, fruits, markets, mother, lady,
house, apples, daughter, man, vegetables
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more English Study Material ›