CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set I. It’s always recommended to practice as mane sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1.Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below .
Mother, your baby is silly! She is so very childish. She does not know the difference between the lights in the streets and the bright stars. When we play with pebbles, she thinks they are real food. She putsthem into her mouth. When I open a book she tears the pages and roars with joy.
1. Who is silly?
2. She is so very ____________________.(childish/playful)
3. Does she know the difference between the stars and lights in the streets?Ans_____________________________________________________________
4. What does the child play with?
5. Whatdoes she thinkabout the pebbles?
6.The little girl puts the pebbles__________(into/onto) her mouth.
7.What does the little girl tear?
8.Write the pluralforms.
9. Find out the opposite of intelligent__________________________
10.Find out the opposite of close x___________________________
2.Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below .
Newton had a little dog. He called it Diamond. One day it was lying in his study room. In the room there were heaps of papers and writings and a lighted candle on a table. Newton left the room for a few minutes and then suddenly Diamond jumped over the table.
1. Who had a little dog?
2. What was the name of the dog?
3. Where wasDiamond lying one day?
4. What were there in the room?
5. Where was the candle?
6. Who left the room for a few minutes?
7. Who jumped upon the table?
8. Find out the plural of heap _______________________
9. Find out opposite of underx________________________
10. Find out past tense of leave_______________________
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set I.