Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set U designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 3 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 3 English Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in English Standard 3 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 3 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 3 English Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
English Sample Paper Class 3
Students can refer to the below Class 3 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 3 exams. Please download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set U
English Class 3 Sample Paper
Q1. Write the missing lines of the poem
Look at the bird
Poet’s name: _________________________
Q2. What work does a bird do?
Q3. What does the bird do when it gets cold and when it gets warm?
Lesson -11 – Birbals’ Khichdi
Worksheet – 11
I. Complete the questions with the right question words
1. ________ are you doing this evening?
2. ________ do you go to the park?
3. ________ is your book?
4. ________ will you take to complete the notes?
5. ________ are you crying?
6. ________ is your brother?
7. ________ is your favourite colour red or blue?
8. ________ have you been waiting to get on the bus?
9. ________ does the train usually leave?
10. _______ you are not doing your homework?
II. Write the questions for the answers. Use simple present tense or simple past tense
(you / go to the park last week)
No. I didn’t. I was ill.
(Joe / play cricket / often)
Yes, he does. He plays cricket everyday.
(you / know / how to drive a car)
Yes, I do. My father taught me last year.
(you / have / a guitar)
No, I don’t. But I’d like to have one.
(you / see / a film yesterday)
No, I did not see a film yesterday.
III. Use do / does / did in right places
1. __________ you have a blue pen ?
2. __________ you go to the market yesterday?
3.__________ Rahul play with you everyday?
4.__________ you like ice cream?
5. __________ she sing?
6. _________ your brother listen to music?
7. _________ the cat drink milk yesterday?
8. _________ you enjoy the party last weekend?
9. _________ you water the plants everyday?
10. ________ you take bath everyday?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set U.
Click for more English Study Material ›