Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 3 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 3 English Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in English Class 3 which they need to study more to get better marks in Class 3 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 3 English Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sample Paper for Class 3 English Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 3 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Class 3 exams. Please download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E
English Class 3 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Give the meaning of the following words:
1. dodge ____________________________________________________
2. snoozing __________________________________________________
3. companion ________________________________________________
4. brittle ____________________________________________________
II Frame a sentence with each of the given words:
1. meadows ____________________________________________________________
2. gentle _______________________________________________________________
3. familiar ______________________________________________________________
4. dozen _______________________________________________________________
III Fill up the blanks:
1. The ladies held up their long __________________ to run.
2. The days went by slowly, quietly and most importantly, without any _______________.
3. The boys and girls placed bunches of _____________ around the dragon in a big circle.
4. Rajesh’s father was _____________________ and they had to leave.
5. Meena was sitting on the ______________________ by the roadside.
IV Read the following lines and answer the questions:
‘The Dragon will help us soon’
a) Who said this?
b) To whom was it said?
V Answer these questions:
1. What sort of work did Meena do before she became a banana seller?
2. What was so special about their favourite spot?
3. What offer did Rajesh make to Meena?
4. What did the children do in the hot summer days?
VI Fill in the blanks with suitable words to complete the sentences: (½ x5=2½)
swivelled, twitch, cluttered, fuzzy, searing
1. I tickled Grandfather with a feather and saw his nose _____________________.
2. The _____________________ heat of May kept us indoor throughout the morning.
3. Rohit fell off the bicycle and had a ___________________ head for a few minutes.
4. Mother entered the _________________________ room and shouted angrily.
5. ‘Yes, of course’ said the officer as he _______________________ his chair.
VII Fill up the blanks with the simple present tense of the given verbs : (½ x4=2)
1. The boy _______________ in his room. (study)
2. You __________________ very well. (dance)
3. She _________________ her work in time. (complete)
4. They ________________ a lot. (talk)
VIII Change these verbs into their past form : (½x4=2)
1. begin ___________________
2. tell ___________________
3. win ___________________
4. finish __________________
IX Write a paragraph on the topic ‘BOOKS’ : (5)
X Change the verbs given in the bracket into their simple future tense and complete the Sentences: (½x4=2)
1. We _____________________ to the market. (go)
2. Ritu ___________________ in the party. (sing)
3. She __________________ the competition. (win)
4. You __________________ a new dress. (buy)
XI Put an adjective before each of these nouns: (½x10=5)
1. ________________ snake
2. ________________ ant
3. ________________ coffee
4. ________________ book
5. ________________ cotton
6. ________________ butterfly
7. ________________ girl
8. ________________ class
9. ________________ box
10. ________________ pen
XII Underline the conjunctions in the following sentences: (½x4=2)
1. Is this your father or uncle?
2. Look at the moon and stars.
3. Prakash did not go to school because he is ill.
4. Mummy had made pasta but nobody was hungry.
XIII Put capital letter, full stop and question mark wherever needed and rewrite the sentences: (½ x3=1½)
1. i went to Delhi last month.
2. are you going to the mall
XIV Fill in the blanks by choosing the correct word from the bracket: (1x4=4)
1. I want to ________________ a movie. (sea / see)
2. She ___________________ the way to the mall. (knew / new)
3. The boy will ________________ the pot. (brake / break)
4. My mother will ________________ a new dress for me. (buy / by)
XV Look at the picture and fill in the blanks with the correct preposition: (1x5=5)
1. The board is ______________ the chair.
2. The cat is ______________ the bed.
3. The girl is standing ______________ the cars.
4. The bottle is ______________ the table.
5. The bird is flying ______________ the house.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E.
More Study Material
Sample Paper English Class 3
We hope you liked the above provided CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E. To get an understanding of the type of questions which were asked in exams, it is important for Class 3 students to refer to CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E that we have provided above. Students can download the Sample Paper for Class 3 English which will be coming in the exams so that you can practise them and solve all types of questions that can be asked in exams. If you do CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E for Class 3 English you will easily understand the way examination Sample Paper are set by teachers.
Class 3 English Sample Paper
The latest Sample Paper CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E covers all the topics which have been suggested by CBSE in their Class 3 English syllabus for the current year. By doing CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E you will understand the regular questions and MCQ questions for Class 3 English which are always asked and learn them so that you can get full marks in those questions.
Class 3 English Model Question Paper Pdf Download
We have provided link above of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E in Pdf format so that you can just click the links and easily download the papers with answers. On studiestoday, we have also provided a download and print option for all CBSE Class 3 English latest Sample Papers for Class 3 English to make it more easy for students. You can download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper and Class 3 English Question Papers in PDF absolutely free of cost.
English Sample Paper Class 3 with Solutions
We have provided CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E with solutions. You will be able to understand the type of answers which you should write in Class 3 English exams to score good marks. You should attempt all the last year question paper for Class 3 and Class 3 English MCQ Test in examination conditions at home and then compare their answers with the solutions provided by our teachers. This way you will be able to identify your weak areas and also understand how the teachers of Class 3 English set their questions in the exams.
CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper with solutions
We have provided the current year Class 3 English Sample Paper. Students who want to practice Sample Paper from all previous years can easily get them on studiestoday. We are the leading website in India from which you can download all the latest Class 3 English study material for free as per the CBSE syllabus for Class 3 English for the current academic year.
You can download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E from StudiesToday.com
Yes, you can click on the links above and download Sample Paper in PDF for Class 3 for English. Click on above link to download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E
Yes, the CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E issued for Class 3 English have been made available here for latest academic session
You can easily access the link above and download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E and save on your computer of mobile
There is no charge for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E you can download everything free
Regular practice of sample question paper given on studiestoday for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E can help you to score better marks in exams
Yes, studiestoday.com provides all latest CBSE Class 3 English Sample Papers with answers based on the latest format issued for current academic session
Yes, studiestoday provides CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E in Pdf and can be accessed on smartphones and tablets.
Yes, mock CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E are available in multiple languages, including English, Hindi