CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Give the meaning of the following words:
1. dodge ____________________________________________________
2. snoozing __________________________________________________
3. companion ________________________________________________
4. brittle ____________________________________________________
II Frame a sentence with each of the given words:
1. meadows ____________________________________________________________
2. gentle _______________________________________________________________
3. familiar ______________________________________________________________
4. dozen _______________________________________________________________
III Fill up the blanks:
1. The ladies held up their long __________________ to run.
2. The days went by slowly, quietly and most importantly, without any _______________.
3. The boys and girls placed bunches of _____________ around the dragon in a big circle.
4. Rajesh’s father was _____________________ and they had to leave.
5. Meena was sitting on the ______________________ by the roadside.
IV Read the following lines and answer the questions:
‘The Dragon will help us soon’
a) Who said this?
b) To whom was it said?
V Answer these questions:
1. What sort of work did Meena do before she became a banana seller?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E.