Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 3 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 3 English Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in English Standard 3 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 3 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 3 English Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sample Paper for Class 3 English Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 3 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 3 exams. Please download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E
English Class 3 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I Give the meaning of the following words:
1. dodge ____________________________________________________
2. snoozing __________________________________________________
3. companion ________________________________________________
4. brittle ____________________________________________________
II Frame a sentence with each of the given words:
1. meadows ____________________________________________________________
2. gentle _______________________________________________________________
3. familiar ______________________________________________________________
4. dozen _______________________________________________________________
III Fill up the blanks:
1. The ladies held up their long __________________ to run.
2. The days went by slowly, quietly and most importantly, without any _______________.
3. The boys and girls placed bunches of _____________ around the dragon in a big circle.
4. Rajesh’s father was _____________________ and they had to leave.
5. Meena was sitting on the ______________________ by the roadside.
IV Read the following lines and answer the questions:
‘The Dragon will help us soon’
a) Who said this?
b) To whom was it said?
V Answer these questions:
1. What sort of work did Meena do before she became a banana seller?
2. What was so special about their favourite spot?
3. What offer did Rajesh make to Meena?
4. What did the children do in the hot summer days?
VI Fill in the blanks with suitable words to complete the sentences: (½ x5=2½)
swivelled, twitch, cluttered, fuzzy, searing
1. I tickled Grandfather with a feather and saw his nose _____________________.
2. The _____________________ heat of May kept us indoor throughout the morning.
3. Rohit fell off the bicycle and had a ___________________ head for a few minutes.
4. Mother entered the _________________________ room and shouted angrily.
5. ‘Yes, of course’ said the officer as he _______________________ his chair.
VII Fill up the blanks with the simple present tense of the given verbs : (½ x4=2)
1. The boy _______________ in his room. (study)
2. You __________________ very well. (dance)
3. She _________________ her work in time. (complete)
4. They ________________ a lot. (talk)
VIII Change these verbs into their past form : (½x4=2)
1. begin ___________________
2. tell ___________________
3. win ___________________
4. finish __________________
IX Write a paragraph on the topic ‘BOOKS’ : (5)
X Change the verbs given in the bracket into their simple future tense and complete the Sentences: (½x4=2)
1. We _____________________ to the market. (go)
2. Ritu ___________________ in the party. (sing)
3. She __________________ the competition. (win)
4. You __________________ a new dress. (buy)
XI Put an adjective before each of these nouns: (½x10=5)
1. ________________ snake
2. ________________ ant
3. ________________ coffee
4. ________________ book
5. ________________ cotton
6. ________________ butterfly
7. ________________ girl
8. ________________ class
9. ________________ box
10. ________________ pen
XII Underline the conjunctions in the following sentences: (½x4=2)
1. Is this your father or uncle?
2. Look at the moon and stars.
3. Prakash did not go to school because he is ill.
4. Mummy had made pasta but nobody was hungry.
XIII Put capital letter, full stop and question mark wherever needed and rewrite the sentences: (½ x3=1½)
1. i went to Delhi last month.
2. are you going to the mall
XIV Fill in the blanks by choosing the correct word from the bracket: (1x4=4)
1. I want to ________________ a movie. (sea / see)
2. She ___________________ the way to the mall. (knew / new)
3. The boy will ________________ the pot. (brake / break)
4. My mother will ________________ a new dress for me. (buy / by)
XV Look at the picture and fill in the blanks with the correct preposition: (1x5=5)
1. The board is ______________ the chair.
2. The cat is ______________ the bed.
3. The girl is standing ______________ the cars.
4. The bottle is ______________ the table.
5. The bird is flying ______________ the house.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set E.