Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 3 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 3 English Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in English Standard 3 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 3 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 3 English Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
English Sample Paper Class 3
Students can refer to the below Class 3 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 3 exams. Please download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set A
English Class 3 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Answer the following questions.
1. Why were the animals worried?
2. How did mother spider bring light ?
II. Fill in the blanks with an appropriate word.
1. The animals’ world was no longer a _________________________________dark place.
2. Buzzard was known as the king of the ______________________________________.
3. The spider’s web reminds us of the rays of the _______________________________.
4. Gushing is the sound made by ______________________ flowing suddenly and quickly.
III. Give meanings of the following words.
1. groan - _______________________________________
2. eternal - ______________________________________
IV. Say whether the following statements are true or false.
1. The Sun was guarded well by the people who had light.
2. Even today possum has a thick and bushy tail.
V. Who said these words to whom. (1)
‘You will be remembered for ever because you brought light’.
VI. Make a sentence with the given word. (1)
VII. Fill in the blanks with is/are/am (½x4=2)
1. We ________________ thankful to our teachers.
2. I _________________ excited for my birthday party.
3. Riya ________________ a helpful girl.
4. Mita and Jiya ______________ cousin sisters.
VIII. Fill in the blanks with has, have or had. (½x4=2)
1. My uncle _______________ a blue car last year.
2. I _______________ a pet dog.
3. My aunt _________________ a beautiful house in Goa.
4. They _________________ come for the party.
IX. Tick (√) the correct answer (was/were) (½x4=2)
1. I (was/were) unwell yesterday.
2. The birds (was/were) chirping.
3. Mani (was/were) tired after the race.
4. My friends (was/were) helpful.
X. Underline the verbs in the following sentences. (½x4=2)
1. We worship God.
2. I ride my bicycle daily.
3. Roma waters the plants in the morning.
4. The children walk to the school daily.
XI. Fill in the blanks by choosing the right verb from the brackets. (½x4=2)
1. Horses _________________ fast. (run/runs)
2. Megha ________________ sweetly. (sing/sings)
3. I _________________ my friends from the balcony. (call/calls)
4. We _______________to the library on Sundays. (go/goes)
XII. Rewrite the sentence using a capital letter, question mark or full stop wherever needed. (1)
1. Meena will come to my house on tuesday
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set A.
Click for more English Study Material ›