CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Answer the following questions.
1. Why were the animals worried?
2. How did mother spider bring light ?
II. Fill in the blanks with an appropriate word.
1. The animals’ world was no longer a _________________________________dark place.
2. Buzzard was known as the king of the
3. The spider’s web reminds us of the rays of the
4. Gushing is the sound made by ______________________ flowing suddenly and quickly.
III. Give meanings of the following words.
1. groan - _______________________________________
2. eternal - ______________________________________
IV. Say whether the following statements are true or false.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set A.
Click for more English Study Material ›