Download Class 3 English Marigold Unseen Passages, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, Assignments and Worksheets with important questions and answers, NCERT Books, updated syllabus and do online tests, access study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.Also, Download CBSE Books for class 3 in PDF Format
Class 3 English Unseen passages, picture composition, NCERT solution, worksheets, assignments, syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes online tests, value based questions (vbqs), Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers. Assignments for class revision also available.
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Sing songs/ recite poems in English with intonation.
- Participate in role-play, enactment of skits.
- Reads aloud short texts/ scripts on the walls, with pronunciation and pause.
- Listen to and communicate oral / telephonic messages.
- Collect books for independent reading in English and other languages/Braille with a variety of themes (adventure, stories, fairy tales, etc.)
- Read posters, tickets, labels, pamphlets, newspapers etc and do some Worksheets for Class 3 English
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Draw and write short sentences related to stories read, and speak about their drawing or writing work.
- Raise questions on the text read.
- Convert sentences from one tense to another (past and present).
- Enrich vocabulary in English through listening to and reading stories/folk tales.
- Use nouns, pronouns, adjectives and prepositions in speech and writing.
- Use terms such as ‘add’, ‘remove’, ‘replace’, etc., that they come across in Maths, and words such as 'rain', 'build' in EVS.
- Identify opposites and use in communication, for example ‘tall/short’, ‘inside/outside’, ‘fat/thin’ etc and solve Question Papers for Class 3 English
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Unseen passages may contain one or many paragraphs. This is one of the important yet easy parts for a student to get marks. Students should thoroughly study and understand the passage to answer the related questions. The unseen passages are there just to test the...
A. Academic session to be divided into 2 Terms with approximately 50% syllabus in each term: The syllabus for the Academic session 2021-22 will be divided into 2 terms by following a systematic approach by looking into the interconnectivity of concepts and topics by...
The portal for moderation and finalization of results for Class-12 is being opened from 16.07.2021 to 22.07.2021. As Board has to declare the result latest by 31.07.2021, schools have been requested to follow the schedule strictly and complete the moderation within...
For 2021-22 CBSE has launched MCQ question-based examination for Term 1 & Term 2 board examinations. The entire syllabus has been divided into two parts each including 50% of the entire syllabus. To score well, students must practice as per the new CBSE term-wise...
Last year CBSE had to reduce the syllabus because of the pandemic situation but it was not very effective because there were no examinations. This year to avoid any confusion and conflict, CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus into term 1 and term 2. 50 percent of...
12th Board exams are an important part of students' lives. The marks obtained in the board exam decide the college in which one can study. In class 12 the syllabus of each and every subject increases vastly and it is difficult to cover up every point. In English also...