CBSE Class III English
Download Class 3 English Marigold Unseen Passages, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, Assignments and Worksheets with important questions and answers, NCERT Books, updated syllabus and do online tests, access study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.Also, Download CBSE Books for class 3 in PDF Format
Class 3 English Unseen passages, picture composition, NCERT solution, worksheets, assignments, syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes online tests, value based questions (vbqs), Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers. Assignments for class revision also available.
CBSE Class 3 English covers topics good morning the magic garden, bird talk, nina and the baby sparrows, little by little the enormous turnip, sea song a little fish story, the balloon man the yellow butterfly, trains the story of the road, puppy and I little tiger big tiger, what is in the mailbox my silly sister, dont tell he is my brother, how creatures move the ship of the desert. Download Sample Papers, Guess Papers, Last year question papers, Syllabus, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) easy to learn and understand concepts of all chapters in CBSE Class 3 English. Also includes Revision worksheets and easy to learn study notes based on CBSE guidelines. Also Download GK Olympiad Sample Papers in PDF Format
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Sing songs/ recite poems in English with intonation.
- Participate in role-play, enactment of skits.
- Reads aloud short texts/ scripts on the walls, with pronunciation and pause.
- Listen to and communicate oral / telephonic messages.
- Collect books for independent reading in English and other languages/Braille with a variety of themes (adventure, stories, fairy tales, etc.)
- Read posters, tickets, labels, pamphlets, newspapers etc and do some Worksheets for Class 3 English
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Draw and write short sentences related to stories read, and speak about their drawing or writing work.
- Raise questions on the text read.
- Convert sentences from one tense to another (past and present).
- Enrich vocabulary in English through listening to and reading stories/folk tales.
- Use nouns, pronouns, adjectives and prepositions in speech and writing.
- Use terms such as ‘add’, ‘remove’, ‘replace’, etc., that they come across in Maths, and words such as 'rain', 'build' in EVS.
- Identify opposites and use in communication, for example ‘tall/short’, ‘inside/outside’, ‘fat/thin’ etc and solve Question Papers for Class 3 English