Download Class 3 English Marigold Unseen Passages, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, Assignments and Worksheets with important questions and answers, NCERT Books, updated syllabus and do online tests, access study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.Also, Download CBSE Books for class 3 in PDF Format
Class 3 English Unseen passages, picture composition, NCERT solution, worksheets, assignments, syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes online tests, value based questions (vbqs), Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers. Assignments for class revision also available.
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Sing songs/ recite poems in English with intonation.
- Participate in role-play, enactment of skits.
- Reads aloud short texts/ scripts on the walls, with pronunciation and pause.
- Listen to and communicate oral / telephonic messages.
- Collect books for independent reading in English and other languages/Braille with a variety of themes (adventure, stories, fairy tales, etc.)
- Read posters, tickets, labels, pamphlets, newspapers etc and do some Worksheets for Class 3 English
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Draw and write short sentences related to stories read, and speak about their drawing or writing work.
- Raise questions on the text read.
- Convert sentences from one tense to another (past and present).
- Enrich vocabulary in English through listening to and reading stories/folk tales.
- Use nouns, pronouns, adjectives and prepositions in speech and writing.
- Use terms such as ‘add’, ‘remove’, ‘replace’, etc., that they come across in Maths, and words such as 'rain', 'build' in EVS.
- Identify opposites and use in communication, for example ‘tall/short’, ‘inside/outside’, ‘fat/thin’ etc and solve Question Papers for Class 3 English
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
As a part of Shikshak Parv celebration, an online quiz competition on National Education Policy 2020 will be organized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, from 5 th September to 25th September 2020 in order to create awareness about NEP among all stakeholders...
The National Mission for Clean Ganga, Ministry of Jal Shakti in collaboration with Kalantar Art Trust is organizing KALANTAR-2020: National Online Painting Championship with the aim to provide a platform to youth and school children to demonstrate their artistic skills...
Green Olympiad is a value driven project conducted by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) for school students annually since 1999. This Olympiad assesses the environment quotient of students and also enhances their understanding on issues related to sustainable...
Revised SOP on preventive measures to be followed while conducting examinations to contain spread of COVID-19 issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Examination centres are frequented by large number of students (as well as their parents) and staff till the...
Kids are the Future of our Country! Outlines have changed and so should the formats of existence! It is the best time to teach our kids the pleasure of Self-Discipline, Self-Realization and Self-Control. To keep the future generation safe in such unpredictable...