Download Class 3 English Marigold Unseen Passages, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, Assignments and Worksheets with important questions and answers, NCERT Books, updated syllabus and do online tests, access study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.Also, Download CBSE Books for class 3 in PDF Format
Class 3 English Unseen passages, picture composition, NCERT solution, worksheets, assignments, syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes online tests, value based questions (vbqs), Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers. Assignments for class revision also available.
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Sing songs/ recite poems in English with intonation.
- Participate in role-play, enactment of skits.
- Reads aloud short texts/ scripts on the walls, with pronunciation and pause.
- Listen to and communicate oral / telephonic messages.
- Collect books for independent reading in English and other languages/Braille with a variety of themes (adventure, stories, fairy tales, etc.)
- Read posters, tickets, labels, pamphlets, newspapers etc and do some Worksheets for Class 3 English
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Draw and write short sentences related to stories read, and speak about their drawing or writing work.
- Raise questions on the text read.
- Convert sentences from one tense to another (past and present).
- Enrich vocabulary in English through listening to and reading stories/folk tales.
- Use nouns, pronouns, adjectives and prepositions in speech and writing.
- Use terms such as ‘add’, ‘remove’, ‘replace’, etc., that they come across in Maths, and words such as 'rain', 'build' in EVS.
- Identify opposites and use in communication, for example ‘tall/short’, ‘inside/outside’, ‘fat/thin’ etc and solve Question Papers for Class 3 English
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
As per the Scheme of Examination, Practical Examination/Project/Internal Assessment is a compulsory activity which is completed by schools every year. Till last year, the window for Practical Examinations was provided from 1st January to 7th February. However, this...
During the COVID-19, humanity has faced various situations that invoke human interest. There are stories of innovation, sacrifice, going beyond the call of duty, challenges faced and creatively solved, humour, finding joy in adversity etc. It will be highly useful to...
As you are aware, Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to honour the Constitution and Republic of our country. Celebration of this occasion annually helps youth and children of our country to be aware of the significance of Indian Constitution, unity...