Download Class 3 English Marigold Unseen Passages, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, Assignments and Worksheets with important questions and answers, NCERT Books, updated syllabus and do online tests, access study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.Also, Download CBSE Books for class 3 in PDF Format
Class 3 English Unseen passages, picture composition, NCERT solution, worksheets, assignments, syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes online tests, value based questions (vbqs), Sample papers and last year solved Question Papers. Assignments for class revision also available.
The students who are studying in Class 2 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Sing songs/ recite poems in English with intonation.
- Participate in role-play, enactment of skits.
- Reads aloud short texts/ scripts on the walls, with pronunciation and pause.
- Listen to and communicate oral / telephonic messages.
- Collect books for independent reading in English and other languages/Braille with a variety of themes (adventure, stories, fairy tales, etc.)
- Read posters, tickets, labels, pamphlets, newspapers etc and do some Worksheets for Class 3 English
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Draw and write short sentences related to stories read, and speak about their drawing or writing work.
- Raise questions on the text read.
- Convert sentences from one tense to another (past and present).
- Enrich vocabulary in English through listening to and reading stories/folk tales.
- Use nouns, pronouns, adjectives and prepositions in speech and writing.
- Use terms such as ‘add’, ‘remove’, ‘replace’, etc., that they come across in Maths, and words such as 'rain', 'build' in EVS.
- Identify opposites and use in communication, for example ‘tall/short’, ‘inside/outside’, ‘fat/thin’ etc and solve Question Papers for Class 3 English
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
The Board has dedicated this academic session 2020-21 for ‘Competency Based Learning’. Skills connected to Critical & Creative thinking, Problem Solving, Collaboration and Communication are core to successful living in the 21st Century. To focus on the importance...
Keeping in view the requests received from various State Governments and the changed circumstances as on date, following has been decided- 1. Examinations for classes X and XII which were scheduled from 1st July to 15th, 2020 stand cancelled. 2. Assessment of the...
The Class 10 and 12 exams are cancelled, and results for both 10th and 12th would be declared by July 15 based on internal exams. CBSE Class 12 students would have the option to appear for the exams at a later date. CBSE has a scheme in which marks scored in past 3...
The 23rd edition of post-result counselling facility will be activated by CBSE with the help of 95 volunteer principals and trained counsellors from within affiliated schools located in and outside India. While there are 73 Counsellors in India including special...
In view of the extraordinary situation prevailing in the world due to COVID-19 pandemic, the CBSE Board had announced the ‘Revised Academic Curriculum for classes 9- 12 for the session 2020-21’. The reduced topics will not be part of the internal assessment or for the...
CBSE board has issued the following clarification relating to various news reports regarding reduction in syllabus and questions from the reduced syllabus during board exams. Please read below: It has come to notice of the Board through a section of media reports that...