Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set F designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 3 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 3 English Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in English Standard 3 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 3 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 3 English Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
English Sample Paper Class 3
Students can refer to the below Class 3 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 3 exams. Please download CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set F
English Class 3 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I) Answer the following questions:-
1. Why was the king confused?
2. What had the queen heard about the king?
II) Fill in the blanks: -
1. There was a _______________________ of bees around the wreath made of real flowers.
2. The queen of the ___________________________ land burst into the king’s room.
3. The __________________________ answered the queen’s questions correctly.
4. Cats sleep _____________________, Any table, Any chair.
III) Write the meanings of:
1. Anywhere -___________________________________
2. Window Ledge-__________________________________
IV) Make sentences with: - 
1. Plucked -_____________________________________________________________
2. Throne -_____________________________________________________________
V) Tick (√ ) the correct answer:- 
1. The rhyming word of ledge is:
a) Shoe b) Edge c) Box
2. The poet of ‘Cats Sleep Anywhere’ is:
a) Eleanor Farjeon b) George Cooper c) Mahatma Gandhi
3. The king remembered that there was a beehive next to the vine with many:
a) Ants b) Bees c) Spiders
4. A ___________ of lions was chasing the deer:
a) Pride b) Swarm c) School
VI) Write the opposites of the following:- 
1. wide _______________
2. harsh _______________
3. cold _______________
VII) Look at the given sentences and write their kind [statement or question] in the given blanks:- 
1. Why are you talking? _______________
2. The children play in the park. _______________
3. The window is open. _______________
4. Where do you live? _______________
VIII) Look at the words in the box and put them under proper heading:- 
America garden Monday
December Red Fort boy
COMMON NOUNS PROPER NOUNS
IX) Put a full stop, question mark and capital letter wherever needed and rewrite the sentence:- 
1. do you know the answer
2. kolkata is a busy city
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set F.
Click for more English Study Material ›