CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I) Answer the following questions:-
1. Why was the king confused?
2. What had the queen heard about the king?
II) Fill in the blanks: -
1. There was a _______________________ of bees around the wreath made of real flowers.
2. The queen of the ___________________________ land burst into the king’s room.
3. The __________________________ answered the queen’s questions correctly.
4. Cats sleep _____________________, Any table, Any chair.
III) Write the meanings of:
1. Anywhere -___________________________________
2. Window Ledge-__________________________________
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 3 English Sample Paper Set F.
Click for more English Study Material ›