Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 5 English The Friendship Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 5 English. Standard 5 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 5 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 5 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
TOPIC: THE FRIENDSHIP
Name: ______________________ Sec.: __________
A. Who said these words and why?
1. “That boy isn’t good at games or anything.”
2. “We’re really going to miss you.”
3. “It must be fantastic to have a cheetah for a pet!”
4. “You must thank your poor broken leg for this friendship.”
B. Write the meaning of the following words.
2. have anything in common
4. caught his eye
6. a best-seller
C. Write the synonyms of the following words.
D. Write the antonyms of the following words.
E. Frame meaningful sentences using following words.
F. Identify the correct spelling.
1. accidently / accidentally / accidentely
2. questionaire / questionear / questionnaire
3. chattering / chaterring / chatterring
4. frandship / friendship / friendship
5. disappointed / dissapointed / disappointed
G. Choose the correct words that describe the sounds made by these animals.
a) screech b) snore c) squirt d) sizzle
a) cluck b) meow c) crow d) low
a) pipe b) bellow c) squeak d) caw
a) hiss b) quack c) bleat d) honk
a) squeak b) neigh c) sing d) growl
a) bray b) cry c) dook d) trumpet
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 5 English The Friendship Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›