Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 5 English The First Tooth Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 5 English. Standard 5 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 5 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 5 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
A. Write whether the following statements from the poem are true (T) of false (F).
1. The speaker in the poem has a baby brother. ____
2. The speaker is very excited about everything the baby does. ___
3. The baby has two teeth. ___
4. The baby has just learnt to walk. ___
5. The baby is getting a lot of attention. ____
6. The speaker wants some attention too. ______
B. Write the meaning of the following words.
1. double row
2. mimic motion
C. Frame meaningful sentences using following words.
D. Who has written the poem, “The First Tooth”?
E. Find out the rhyming pair of words from the poem.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 5 English The First Tooth Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›