Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 5 English Revision Assignment Set D. Get printable school Assignments for Class 5 English. Standard 5 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 5 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 5 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Revision Class 5 English Assignment Pdf
Class 5 English students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Revision in standard 5. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 5 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 5 English Assignment for Revision
Q.1Write the meaning and frame sentences.
1. Cellar: ___________________________________________________________
3. Ran over_________________________________________________________
Q.2 Answer the following questions:
(a) What made them choose this particular house?
(b) Why did they need a car?
Q.3 Underline the odd one out in each of the following sets of words:
Thriller mystery spy movie suspect
Trick ill-treat cheat dupe
Q.4 Answer the following. All the answers can be found in a dictionary.
(a) What two things do sneakers and trainers have in common?
(b) Does a sweatshirt stop a person from sweating too much?
Q.5 Frame answers to the questions below. Use going to and the clues in the brackets:
1. Why are you carrying those wooden planks?
2. Why are you carrying an umbrella?
3. Could you please lend me your bicycle?
Q.6 Do as directed:
(a) Complete these sentences using the present tense forms of be:
1. Mr. Jha_______usually very cool.
2. We______ anxious about your result.
3._______all these children in your class?
4. It______good that you_______always neatly dressed.
(b) Fill in the blanks with is,are,am,was,were,shall be,will be,have,has,had,shall have or will have:
1. It_____9 o’clock now.I________free in about an hour.
2. Sunita______ten next week.
3. Metrotrains________air conditioned coaches.so they_______very comfortable.
Q.7(a) Write the synonyms of the following words:
1. Assembly___________ 3.discover____________
2. Faithful_____________ 4.ordinary____________
(b) Make three pairs of words with similar meanings:
Serious Drowsy hurt
Sleepy Grave Injure
1.___________ 2.____________ 3.____________
___________ _____________ ______________
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 5 English Revision Assignment Set D
Click for more English Study Material ›