Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 5 English Revision Assignment Set D. Get printable school Assignments for Class 5 English. Standard 5 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 5 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 5 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Q.1Write the meaning and frame sentences.
1. Cellar: ___________________________________________________________
3. Ran over_________________________________________________________
Q.2 Answer the following questions:
(a) What made them choose this particular house?
(b) Why did they need a car?
Q.3 Underline the odd one out in each of the following sets of words:
Thriller mystery spy movie suspect
Trick ill-treat cheat dupe
Q.4 Answer the following. All the answers can be found in a dictionary.
(a) What two things do sneakers and trainers have in common?
(b) Does a sweatshirt stop a person from sweating too much?
Q.5 Frame answers to the questions below. Use going to and the clues in the brackets:
1. Why are you carrying those wooden planks?
2. Why are you carrying an umbrella?
3. Could you please lend me your bicycle?
Q.6 Do as directed:
(a) Complete these sentences using the present tense forms of be:
1. Mr. Jha_______usually very cool.
2. We______ anxious about your result.
3._______all these children in your class?
4. It______good that you_______always neatly dressed.
(b) Fill in the blanks with is,are,am,was,were,shall be,will be,have,has,had,shall have or will have:
1. It_____9 o’clock now.I________free in about an hour.
2. Sunita______ten next week.
3. Metrotrains________air conditioned coaches.so they_______very comfortable.
Q.7(a) Write the synonyms of the following words:
1. Assembly___________ 3.discover____________
2. Faithful_____________ 4.ordinary____________
(b) Make three pairs of words with similar meanings:
Serious Drowsy hurt
Sleepy Grave Injure
1.___________ 2.____________ 3.____________
___________ _____________ ______________
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 5 English Revision Assignment Set D
Click for more English Study Material ›