Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set V designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 7 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 7 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 7 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 7 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 7 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set V.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
I Choose the correct option. [15x1=15]
1. Tien Chu in Chinese means
(a) moon (b) Indus (C) India (d) stars
2. Muhammad Ghori invaded Multan in
(a) 1175 A.D (b) 1191 A.D (c)1192 A.D (d) 647 A.D
3. Zend Avesta is the sacred book of the –
(a) Hindus (b) Parsis (c) Muslim (d) Chiristians
4. Who was appointed as governor of Muhamad Ghori in India.
(a) Kutubuddin Aibak (b) Balban (c) Shershah suri (d) None
5. One example of volcanic rock is
(a) Basalt (b) granite (c) sandstone (d) graphite
6. The neck through which the lava gushes out is called the
(a) shaft (b) epicenter (c) focus (d) fault
7. Name of the in blowing whirling mass of air with low pressure at the centre is
(a) wind (b) Breeze (c) cyclone (d) anti-cyclone
8. Equatorial low pressure Belt is also known as
(a) Doldrums (b) Horse latitude (c) cold pressure belt (d) shelter belt
9. The atmospheric layer which provides ideal flying conditions for large jet aeroplanes is
(a) Troposphere (b) Stratosphere (c) Mesosphere (d) Thermosphere
10. The government formed by a political party with the support of other political parties is called
(a) Democratic government (b) Secular government
(c) coalition government (d) Federal government
11. The coalition government was first formed in India in
(a) 1977 (b) 1951 (c)1964 (d) 1947
12. Abolition of untouchability was inserted in
(a) article 14 (b) Article 15 (c) article 16 (d) article 17
13. Arya Samaj was founded by
(a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy (b) Iswar Chandra Vidya Sagar
(c) Swami Dayanand Saraswati (d) Jyotiba Phule
14. Jyotiba Phule founded the institution called
(a) Arya Samaj (b) Brahma Samaj
15. The most powerful leader of the Civil Rights Movement in U.S.A. was
(a) Martin Luther King (b) Nelson Mandela
(C) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (d) Diane Ravitch
II Give answers in 30-40 words. [7x3=21]
16. Which countries comprised the Indian Sub continent?
17. Who were the Chahamanas? Write a brief note about them.
18. There was a tripartite struggle for Kannauj. Give reason.
19. What is an earthquake and how does it originate?
20. Give reasons for the adoption of a secret ballot system.
21. Elections are exceptionally important in a democracy. Give any three reasons.
22. Name any three steps taken for gender equality and empowerment of women.
III. Give answers in detail. [4x5=20]
23. Throw some lights on sources of Medieval India.
Give an account of the achievement of Mahmud of Ghazni
24. Describe the interior of the earth with the help of a diagram.
Explain the different layers of the atmosphere with the help of a diagram.
25. Give reason
a) Volcanoes eruption b) Oceans are important for us.
What is the important of monsoon.
26. What is a political party? Write the importance of political parties in a Representative Democracy.
Briefly describe any two movements started by the oppressed classes to gain equality
IV Map work.
27. On an outline map of India, mark/label the following. [½x4=2]
(i)Patliputra (ii) Ujjain (iii) Nalanda (iv) Ellora
28. On an outline map of the world, mark/label the following. [½x4=2]
(i) Pacific Ocean (ii) Atlantic Ocean (iii) Indian Ocean (iv) Arctic Ocean
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set V.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›