Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set O designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 7 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 7 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 7 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 7 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 7 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set O. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1.One of the major development of medieval period was the emergence of the id "Bhakti". Define.
2.Why did tlw Mughals emphasize their Tirnurid and not their Mongol descent ?
3.Who wrote the history of Akbar's reign ? What was it titled ?
4.Who were the authors of "Tawarikh" ? Write in brief about them.
5.What is meant by the "internal" and "external" frontiers of the Sultanate ?
6. In Prashastis rulers made tall claims about their victories. Why do you think they made these claims ?
7.Define the term Mansabdar. Discuss the responsibilities of the Mansabdar ?
8.What was sabha in Chota Empire ? How its members were chosen ?
9.What was Tripartite Struggle ? Why did the rulers want to control Kanauj and the Ganga Valley ?
10. How did Alauddin Khalji and Mahummad Tughluq deal with the invasion of Mongols ? Who was more successful ? (4)
11. On the political map of India, identifY and then locate the following :
(a) A city for which three dynasties were involved in the fighting.
(b) Which city was made capital by Tomars ?
(c) Which place was ruled by Babur when he was 12 years old ?
(d) Rana Sanga was the king of which place ?
Section B - CIVICS
1. State the importance of Universal Adult Franchise in a democracy.
2. Health is not only ·about disease or injury. Explain the statement.
3. What differences do you find between Private and Public health services in your area?
Which of the two are preferable ? Give reasons. (2+1=3)
4. "Coalition Government brings greater transparency into the working of institutions". Do you agree with the statement ? (3)
5. Suggest measures to improve healthcare services in India. (3)
6. What steps have been taken up by the government to promote equality between boys and girls ? (3)
7. Do you think the age limit for politicians is required in our country ?Justify your answer by considering both positive and negative effects on our political system. (4)
1. Give reasons
Section C -Geography
(a) Some rocks have a shape of a mushroom.
(b) The amount of insolation decreases from equator towards poles.
2. If, an earthquake occurs during the school hours what will you do ?
3. Explain briefly the rock cycle ?
4. Distinguish between the following :
(a) Intrusive igneous rocks and Extrusive igneous rocks
(b) Weather and climate
(c) Endogenic and Exogenic forces
5. Define the term ocean current. State one merit and one demerit of mixing warm and cold currents. (2)
6. What is greenhouse effect ? Which gas is responsible for greenhouse effect ? (2)
7. Explain the following types of winds (3)
(a) Permanent winds
(b) Seasonal winds ..
(d) Local winds
8. Draw a well labeled diagram of structure of the atmosphere.
9. Explain the different features formed by the river in course of its journey with the help of diagram. (4)
10. On an outline map of the world mark and label the following features : (4)
(a) South China sea
(b) Black sea
(c) Victoria lake
(d) Southern ocean
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set O.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›