CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set 3.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Multiple Choice Questions
Write the correct answer from the given alternatives.
1. Paiks were __________________
(i) forced labourers (ii) trader nomads (iii) shifting cultivators (iv) history writers
2. Hagiographies are the biographies of________________________
(i) Sufis (ii) Narsi Mehta (iii) Saints of Maharashtra (iv) Alvars and Nayanars.
3. Mosses and lichens are found in _____________________
( i) Mediterranean Region (ii) Tundra Region (iii) Tropical Desert ( iv) Temperate Grassland.
4. Censorship has control over ___________________________
( i) Newspapers (ii) Movie songs (iii) Movie scenes ( iv) All of these
5. Bedouins are found in_________________________________
(i) Amazon forest (ii) Downs grassland (iii) Sahara desert (iv) Ganga basin
6. One of these is not a right form of public protest______________
( i) Rally (ii) Blocking Roads (iii) Damaging Government Properties ( iv) Signature Campaign
7. Pir is________________________________________
( i). A spiritual guru (ii) An animal spirit (iii) A form of dance (iv) A Temple roof
8. Trans-Siberian is the world’s longest________________________
( i) super highway (ii) railway line (iii) tunnel (iv) canal
9. A Chain of Market is a ____________________________
(i) series of market (ii) wholesale market (iii) shopping mall
(iv) weekly market.
10. Ijaradars were the____________________________________
( i) tax collectors (ii) Rajput Warriors (iii) Maratha Peasants
(iv) revenue farmers
11. Road built over raised structures is called______________________
( i) subway (ii) fly-over (iii) kutcha road (iv) express-way.
12. Tawa Matsya Sangh fought for their right to_____________________
( i) live in Matsya (ii) get education (iii) fish in the reservoir
(iv) to vote
13. Abangs are the devotional songs sung by______________________
( i) Sant Tukaram ( ii) Ramanujam (iii) Yogis (iv) Sufi Saints
14. An exporter is a person who sells goods in__________________
( i) weekly market ( ii) within the country (iii) a shopping complex
15. Kolkatta is located on the banks of river________________________
( i)Ganga ( ii) Hooghly (iii) Brahmaputra (iv) Kosi
16. Kimberly is famous for________________________
( i) woollen garments (ii)gold (iii) wheat (iv) diamonds
17. Why were temples built in Bengal? (3)
18. What were the ‘Black Towns’? Who lived in them? (3)
19. Narrate the policies adopted by Asaf Jah to strengthen his position? (3)
20. How did the tribal societies change after being organised into a state? (3)
How did the history of the Ahoms differ from that of the Gonds?
21. Why did people from distant lands visit Surat ? (4)
22. Why do you think that many teachers rejected prevalent religious beliefs and practices ?
What were the major ideas expressed by Kabir?
23. What mainly attracts tourists to Ladakh?
24. The rain-forest in Amazon is disappearing fast. Give reasons. (3)
25. Explain why paddy is grown in Ganga-Brahmaputra plain. (3)
26. Compare the compact settlements with scattered settlements. (3)
Mention any three uses of Internet
27. Explain about each one of the following in a sentence (4)
(i) Ranch (ii) Bison (iii) Chinook (iv) Sea of grass
28. Give any two differences between Tropical Evergreen Forest and Tropical Deciduous Forest.
Which are the two factors on which growth of vegetation mostly depend?
Explain briefly the three broad categories of vegetation.
29. What kind of effects does ‘setting agenda’ has on democracy? (3)
30. Describe the condition of employment and wages of the garment factory workers.
31. What is meant by social advertising? Give an example to explain it. (3)
32. Give two reasons why people are treated unequally in India. (3)
How did the Tawa Matsya Sangh improve the life of the fishermen?
33. In what ways is a hawker different from a shop keeper? (4)
34. How do advertisements affect the life of the people? (4)
What do you understand by the word brand? List two reasons why building brands is central to advertising.
35. Mark the following on the outline map of the world. (4)
(i) Ahoms (ii) Kerala (iii) Prairies (iv) Sahara
(i)Thanjavur (ii) Kimberly (iii) Masulipatnam (iv) Bengal
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Social Science Sample Paper Set 3.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›