CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Tick (√) the correct answers:
1. The river Ganga starts from __________.
a) Himadri b) Mt. Everest c) Assam d) Gangotri glacier
2. The Bhakra Nangal Dam is built on the river___________.
a) Ganga b) Satluj c) Yamuna d) Bhagirathi
3. Important cities of the Desert region are_____________.
a) Jaisalmer b) Jodhpur c) Bikaner d) All of these
4. Black soil is especially good for ____________.
a) Wheat b) Rice c) Cotton d) millets
5. Forests provide us with ___________.
a) oxygen b) paper c) medicines d) All of these
6. Which is a folk dance of Rajasthan?
a) Odissi b) Ghoomar c) Kathak d) Bihu
7. Mussorie is an important hill station in the state of____________.
a) Sikkim b) Assam c) Uttarakhand d) Punjab
8. The official language in India is ___________.
a) English b) Hindi c) Bengali d) Urdu
9. Which is an example of British architecture in India?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set G.