Download Class 4 English NCERT Solutions, worksheets with important questions and answers, sample papers and question Papers with solutions, unseen passages and Class 4 CBSE books. Also access free study material for class 4 English prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.
Click below for Class 4 English Marigold worksheets and assignments with questions, latest syllabus, NCERT books, NCERT solutions, HOTs, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all Marigold chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. Also Download class 4 math Solutions in PDF Form.
The students who are studying in Class 4 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Participate in role-play, enactment, dialogue and dramatization of stories read and heard.
- Listen to simple instructions, announcements in English made in class/school and act accordingly.
- Participate in classroom discussions on questions based on the day to day life and texts he/she already read or heard.
- Learn English through posters, charts, etc., in addition to books and children’s literature.
- Read independently and silently in English/Braille, adventure stories, travelogues, folk/fairy tales etc.
- Understand different forms of writing (informal letters, lists, stories, diary entry etc.)
- Learn grammar in a contextual and integrated manner and frame grammatically correct sentences.
- Notice the use of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, prepositions and verbs in speech and writing and in different language activities and try solving some Worksheets for Class 4 English
- Enrich vocabulary in English mainly through telling and re-telling stories/folk tales.
- Start using dictionary to find out spelling and meaning.
- Practise reading aloud with pause and intonation, with an awareness of punctuation (full stop, comma, question mark); also use punctuation appropriately in writing.
- Infer the meaning of unfamiliar words from the context.
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences/ short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Be sensitive to social and environmental issues such as gender equality, conservation of natural resources, etc.
- Look at cartoons/ pictures/comic strips with or without words and interpret them and solve some Question Papers for Class 4 English
- Enrich vocabulary through crossword puzzles, word chain, etc.
- Appreciates verbally and in writing the variety in food, dresses and festivals as read/heard in his/her day to day life and story book, seen in videos, films, etc.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
BRICSMATH.COM is an annual International Online Competition in Mathematics, for students of classes I – XII of 07 BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam). The competition is held online on the website www.bricsmath.com and...
As you are aware, Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to honour the Constitution and Republic of our country. Celebration of this occasion annually helps youth and children of our country to be aware of the significance of Indian Constitution, unity...
The CBSE Science Challenge - 2020 Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. Scientific and technological developments contribute to progress and help improve our standards of living. By engaging with this...
The intend of this article is to share the best ways to answer the CBSE Board Examination. Usually most of the students tend to become nervous at the times of the board examination. In this article we will share the most effective ways to make the answers to the CBSE...
Tricks for Proper Utilization of Add-On 15 Minutes introduced in CBSE Board Exams The intend of this article is to share the best suggestions and guidelines to utilize the extra 15 minutes provided for reading the question paper in CBSE Board Examination. These extra...