Download Class 4 English NCERT Solutions, worksheets with important questions and answers, sample papers and question Papers with solutions, unseen passages and Class 4 CBSE books. Also access free study material for class 4 English prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT.
Click below for Class 4 English Marigold worksheets and assignments with questions, latest syllabus, NCERT books, NCERT solutions, HOTs, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all Marigold chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. Also Download class 4 math Solutions in PDF Form.
The students who are studying in Class 4 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Participate in role-play, enactment, dialogue and dramatization of stories read and heard.
- Listen to simple instructions, announcements in English made in class/school and act accordingly.
- Participate in classroom discussions on questions based on the day to day life and texts he/she already read or heard.
- Learn English through posters, charts, etc., in addition to books and children’s literature.
- Read independently and silently in English/Braille, adventure stories, travelogues, folk/fairy tales etc.
- Understand different forms of writing (informal letters, lists, stories, diary entry etc.)
- Learn grammar in a contextual and integrated manner and frame grammatically correct sentences.
- Notice the use of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, prepositions and verbs in speech and writing and in different language activities and try solving some Worksheets for Class 4 English
- Enrich vocabulary in English mainly through telling and re-telling stories/folk tales.
- Start using dictionary to find out spelling and meaning.
- Practise reading aloud with pause and intonation, with an awareness of punctuation (full stop, comma, question mark); also use punctuation appropriately in writing.
- Infer the meaning of unfamiliar words from the context.
- Takes dictation of words/phrases/sentences/ short paragraphs from known and unknown texts.
- Be sensitive to social and environmental issues such as gender equality, conservation of natural resources, etc.
- Look at cartoons/ pictures/comic strips with or without words and interpret them and solve some Question Papers for Class 4 English
- Enrich vocabulary through crossword puzzles, word chain, etc.
- Appreciates verbally and in writing the variety in food, dresses and festivals as read/heard in his/her day to day life and story book, seen in videos, films, etc.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Last year CBSE had to reduce the syllabus because of the pandemic situation but it was not very effective because there were no examinations. This year to avoid any confusion and conflict, CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus into term 1 and term 2. 50 percent of...
Unseen passages may contain one or many paragraphs. This is one of the important yet easy parts for a student to get marks. Students should thoroughly study and understand the passage to answer the related questions. The unseen passages are there just to test the...
For 2021-22 CBSE has launched MCQ question-based examination for Term 1 & Term 2 board examinations. The entire syllabus has been divided into two parts each including 50% of the entire syllabus. To score well, students must practice as per the new CBSE term-wise...
12th Board exams are an important part of students' lives. The marks obtained in the board exam decide the college in which one can study. In class 12 the syllabus of each and every subject increases vastly and it is difficult to cover up every point. In English also...