CBSE Class IV Environmental Studies
Download Class 4 Environmental Studies and also get EVS access of study material for environmental studies evs looking around, students can free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert. Moreover, you can also download 4th class English study material.
Click below for Class 4 Environmental Studies NCERT Solutions, updated syllabus, latest worksheets with important questions and answers, evs looking around worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 4 environmental studies evs looking around chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers of 4th class math are also available here.
CBSE class 4 Environmental Studies | EVS covers topics going to school, ear to ear, a day with nandu, the story of amrita, anita and the honey bees, omanas journey, from the window, reaching grandmothers house, changing families, hututu, hututu, the valley of flowers, changing times, a river’s tale, basavas farm, from the market to home, a busy month, nandita in mumbai, too much water, too little water, abdul in garden, eating together, food and fun, the world in my home, pochampalli, home and abroad, spicy riddles, defense officer: wahida, chuskit goes to school. Access sample papers, guess papers, last year question papers, hots, syllabus, multiple choice questions (mcqs) easy to learn and understand concepts of all chapters in CBSE Class 4 Environmental Studies. Also,get NCERT Hindi Book for class 4 in PDF Form.
The Class 4 Environmental Studies students should be able to perform the following:
- Observe and explore the immediate surroundings i.e. home, school and neighbourhood for different objects/flowers/plants/animals/birds for their simple observable physical features (diversity, appearance, movement, places of living, food habits, needs, nesting, group behaviour, etc.)
- Ask questions and discuss with family members/elders as to why some family members stay together and others are away, interact with relatives, friends etc. who stay at places far off about the houses/ transport and life in their places.
- Visit community/ home kitchen/ mandi/ museum/ wildlife sanctuaries/ farms/ natural sources of water/ bridges/ construction sites/ local industries/ distant relatives, friends/places famous for making special things such as paintings, carpets, handicrafts, etc.
- Interact with people (vegetable sellers, flower sellers, beekeepers, gardeners, farmers, drivers, health and defence personnel etc.) and share experiences about their work, their skills / tools used by them.
- Discuss with elders, the situations about changes in family with time, roles of different family members, share their experiences and views on stereotypes/discrimination /unfair treatment to people/ animals/birds/plants in their home/school /neighbourhood.
- Ask/frame questions and reflect on experiences without any fear/hesitation. Also do Worksheets for Class 4 Environmental Studies
- Share their experiences/observations through drawing/symbols/tracing/ gestures/ verbally and writing in some sentences/para in simple language.
- Compare objects/entities based on differences/ similarities in the observable features and sorts them into different categories.
- Discuss with the parents/guardians/grandparents/elders in the neighbourhood and compare the life style of past and present (clothes, vessels, nature of work, games), inclusion of children with special needs.
- Collect objects/material from their surroundings such as fallen flowers, roots, spices, seeds, pulses, feathers, newspaper, magazine articles, advertisements, pictures, coins, stamps and arrange them, etc. in an innovative manner.
- Perform simple activities/experiments to observe/smell/taste/feel/hear using different senses as per their abilities e.g. to test solubility of different substances in water, separate salt and sugar from water, and observe how fast a piece of wet cloth dries up (in sun, in a room, rolled, flattened, with/without fan) blow hot, blow cold. Also try doing NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Environmental Studies
- Observe and share experiences of the phenomena, happenings, situations in daily life such as how root, flowers grow, lifting of weight with/without pulley etc. and use ways to check/verify/test the observations through simple experiments/activities.
- Read train/ bus tickets and Time Table, currency notes, directions to locate places on the map, signboards.
- Manipulate local /waste material to create/improvise patterns, drawings, models, motifs, collage, poem/story/slogans using variety of material. For example, using clay to make pots/vessels, animals birds, vehicles, making train, furniture from empty matchboxes, cardboard, waste material etc.
- Participation in different cultural/national/environmental festivals/occasions organised in/at home/school/community – e.g. morning/special assembly/ exhibition/ Diwali, Onam, Earth Day, Id etc. in events of celebrations, dance, drama, theatre, creative writing etc.(e.g. Diya/Rangoli/kite making/ models of buildings/bridges etc. and sharing experiences through stories, poems, slogans, reports about the events narration/creative writing (poem/story) or any other creative tasks.
- Explore/read books, newspaper clippings, audio, stories,/poems, pictures/videos/tactile /raised material/web resources/ library and any other resources besides textbooks.
- Enquire from parents, teachers, peers and elders at home/community, discuss, critically think and reflect on experiences of children related to situations at home, school, neighbourhood on reuse and reduction of waste, proper use and care of the public property, care of different animals, water pollution and wastage, health, and hygiene.
- Enquire/care about participation of female members in stereotypical activities for play/work, limited/restricted access of some children/persons/families (differently abled, castes, the aged) to common places/resources, etc. Also solve Question papers for Class 4 Environmental Studies.
- Participate actively and undertake initiatives of care, share empathy, leadership by working together in groups e.g. in different indoor/outdoor/local/contemporary activities and games, carry out projects/role play for taking care of a plant(s), feed birds/animals, things/elderly/differently abled around them.