CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set S.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1 Answer the following questions.
1. Was this the first time the special English exam was held? How can you tell?
2. What kind of a house did grandmother like?
3. Tick the right answer.
The first fifteen questions were easy for
a. Wai-choy to do
b. Ying-kee to do
c. All the students to do
4. Do you think the Hodja’s nephew believed him? How can you tell?
5. State True/False for the following sentences.
a. The Hodja was tricked by his nephew. ___________
b. The teacher did not see Ying-kee throw the note to Wai-choy but he did see
Wai- choy throw the note back to Ying-kee. _____________
Q.2 Make useful suggestions using ‘Let’s’
1. I suggest we buy some comics too.
2. To a friend who has broken his/her finger while playing with you.
3. I suggest we take a taxi to the railway station.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set S.