Sample Paper for Class 4 English Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 4 English Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 4 exams. Please download CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set B
English Class 4 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set B. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Answer the following questions :
1. Describe Marco’s journey to China?
Ans1.Marco’s journey to China was very difficult. He had to cross mountains, terrible deserts, and places with burning land and freezing cold.
2. What did Knocketty Ned carry to save the cat from rain?
Ans2. Knocketty Ned always carried a brolly to save the cat from the rain.
3. Name the poet of the poem ‘There Once Was a Man’?
Ans3. The poet of the poem ‘There Once Was a Man’ is Charles Causley.
II. Complete the following sentences:
1. Marco Polo told the people in Venice about
_______________________________, ____________________________ and _______________________________.
2. Knocketty Ned cat never got lost, so he didn’t have to
III. Make sentence from the following words : (1×2=2)
2. Market ____________________________________________________
Ans. Mark Accordingly
IV. Complete the stanza of the poem: (1×2=2)
He wore it ___________________________________
Ans. He wore it at work,
He wore it at play,
He wore it to town
On market day
V. Rewrite the following sentences using correct punctuation: (1×2=2)
1. Ben, joel and kartik went to Spain.
2. Are you planning to go to mumbai on sunday?
VI. State whether the following sentences are Interrogative, Imperative or Affirmative: (½×4=2)
1. Please open the door. ______________________
2. I love to paint pictures. ______________________
3. Stop talking in the class. ______________________
4. Are you going to school? ______________________
VII. Put a ( √ ) against the group of words that are sentences and put a (×)against those that are not. (½×4=2)
1. Left the field. _______
2. This pen belongs to Mahima. _______
3. The book is on the table._______
4. To me the book._______
VIII. See the picture carefully and form five sentences with the help of the words given in the box :
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set B.