CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set C. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
I. Answer the following questions :
1. What bargain did the tiger make with the man?
2. How did the jackal help the man?
II. Read the lines from the poem and answer the questions :
‘The start of it was slight, The end of it was strong.’
1. Name the poem and the poet.
2. What does ‘it’ stand for?
III. Complete the stanza :
I quarrelled with________________________________________________________________________________________we fell out
IV. Give the meaning of the following words :
1. tremble 2. permit
V. Frame sentences using the following words :
2. grateful Language
I. Fill in the blanks with a, an or the :
1. ________ girl with a pink flower is my sister.
2. Samaira gifted me ________ beautiful dress.
3. There is ________ alligator in the pond.
4. Umesh is _______ honest boy.
II. Underline the main verbs and circle the helping verbs in the following sentences:
1. My mother is cooking in the kitchen.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 4 English Sample Paper Set C.