CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2013 (8). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Unit 1. Accounting for Partnership firms - Fundamentals
• Partnership : features, Partnership deed.
• Provisions of the Indian Partnership Act 1932 in the absence of partnership deed.
• Fixed v/s fluctuating capital accounts, division of profit among partners, guarantee of profits,
past adjustments (relating to interest on capital, interest on drawing, salary and profit sharing ratio), preparation of P&L Appropriation account.
• Goodwill: nature, factors affecting and methods of valuation - average profit, super profit, and capitalization
Unit 2. Accounting for Partnership firms - Reconstitution and Dissolution
• Change in the Profit Sharing Ratio among the existing partners - sacrificing ratio, gaining ratio. Accounting for revaluation of assets and re-assessment of liabilities and distribution of reserves and accumulated profits.
• Admission of a partner - effect of admission of a partner on change in the profit sharing ratio, treatment of goodwill (as per AS 26), treatment for revaluation of assets and re - assessment of liabilities, treatment of reserves and accumulated profits, adjustment of capital accounts and preparation of balance sheet
• Retirement and death of a partner: effect of retirement /death of a partner on change in profit sharing ratio, treatment of goodwill, treatment for revaluation of assets and re - assessment of liabilities, adjustment of accumulated profits and reserves. calculation of deceased partner's share of profit till the date of death. Preparation of deceased partner's capital account, executor's account and preparation of balance sheet
• Dissolution of partnership firms: types of dissolution of firm. Settlement of accounts - preparation of realization account, and other related accounts (excluding piecemeal distribution, sale to a company and insolvency of partner's firm) .
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2013 (8).