CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2013 (9). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
(Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisations, Partnership Firm and Companies)
1. Give three essential features of a Receipts and Payment Account. (1)
2. List the items that appearance the debit side of a partner's Fixed Capital Account. (1)
3. What entry will be passed when the new partner brings in goodwill in cash ? (1)
4. Name two methods of calculating goodwill. (1)
5. Name the head under which the Debenture Redemption Reserve Account will appear in the Balance Sheet. (1)
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2013 (9).