CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2013 (12). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
(Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisations, Partnership Firm and Companies)
1. What do you mean by a not for Profit Organisation ? (1)
2. How will you calculate interest on the drawings of equal amounts on the last day of every month of the calendar year ? (1)
3. What is meant by Partnership ? (1)
4. A, B, C were partners in a firm in the ratio of 5 : 4 : 3. They admit D with 1/4 share. What
will be the sacrifice made by each partner ? (1)
5. State any two purpose for which the balance in share premium account can be utilised. (1)
6. Find the amount of 'Subscription Received' during 2001 : (3)
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2013 (12).
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›