CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper SA2 2014 (2).Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Permanent withdrawal of cash, closing Balance.
2. At the time of admission of a new partner for distributing goodwill brought in by him For adjusting goodwill in the case of change in the profit sharing ratio of the existing partners.
3. Location, Nature of the business.
4. Differences based on i) Meaning ii) Purpose iii) Time iv) Contents v) Preparation of account.
5. Correct meaning of minimum subscription.
6. 6% (3)
7. The debentures which cannot be converted into shares are known as non convertible debentures.
8. Shyam’s Current a/c Dr 200
Mohan’s Current a/c Dr 400
To Ram’s Current a/c 600
9. Bank a/c Dr 10,500
To Debenture application and allotment a/c 10,500
Debenture application and allotment a/c Dr 10,500
Loss on issue of Debenture a/c Dr. 1,000
To 8% Debenture a/c 10,000
To Securities Premium a/c 500
To Premium on Redemption of Debenture a/c 1,000 (3)
10. Correct entry carries 3 marks.
11. Bank a/c Dr. 1,60,000
To C’s Capital a/c 1,60,000
C’s Capital a/c Dr. 50,000
To A’s Capital a/c 25,000
To B’s Capital a/c 25,000
12. A) Realisation a/c Dr. 3,000
To Bank a/c 3,000
b) Partner’s Loan a/c Dr. 10,000
To Bank a/c 10,000
c) Bank a/c Dr. 1,25,000
To Realisation a/c 1,25,000
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper SA2 2014 (2).
Click for more Accountancy Study Material ›