CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2010 (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Accounting for Not for Profit Organizations, Partnership Firms and Companies
1. Name the account which shows the classified summary of transactions of a Cash Book in a not-for-profit organization. (1)
2. List two items that may appear on the Credit side of a partner’s fixed capital account.(1)
3. Give two circumstances in which sacrificing ratio may be applied. (1)
4. Name any two factors affecting goodwill of a partnership firm. (1)
5. What is the nature of Interest on Debentures? (1)
6. On the basis of following information, calculate the amount of stationery to be shown in Income and Expenditure Account for the year ended 31st March, 2007.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme 2010 (1).