CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How does marketing help an enterprise to establish a place in the market ?
2. What is meant by 'selling concept of marketing' ?
3. State any two functions of lower-level management.
4. What is meant by 'political environment' of business ?
5. Enumerate any two features of directing.
6. "Managerial functions cannot be carried out without an efficient system of communication." Do you agree ? Give any three reasons is support of your answer.
7. Enumerate any three product related factors that should be taken into consideration while taking a decision on the choice of channel of distribution for any product.
8. State any three features of public relations.
9. An organisation follows the principles of management. What are the positive effects of each of the following principles of management on the organisation :
(i) Scalar chain
(iii) Division of work
10.Why is leadership considered as the most important element of directing function of management?Give any three reasons.
11.The workers of a factory are demanding the introduction of time-wage system in place of the existing piece-rate system of wage payment. The management is not prepared toaccept this demand of the workers.Why, in your opinion,is the management opposing this demend ? Explain in brief any four reasons.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›