CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Question Paper Solved 2019 Set J. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is meant by ‘Management of People’ ?
What is meant by ‘Management of Operations’ ?
2. As a part of its capital structure, ‘Venus Ltd.’ had Rs. 50 lakhs as Equity Share Capital and a loan of Rs 20 lakhs from Neon Bank. On earning a good profit, ‘Venus Ltd.’ decided to give dividend to the equity shareholders but were surprised when the Neon Bank imposed restrictions on the payment of dividend.
Identify the factor affecting dividend decision that allows Neon Bank to impose restrictions on the payment of dividend by ‘Venus Ltd.’
3. Mark Nar, a Latin American, while closing a business deal with a businessman from Spain, used a word which was considered offensive in Spanish when translated. This made the Spanish businessman upset and he backed away.
State the semantic barrier to effective communication.
4. As a part of its comprehensive plan ‘Neerja Ltd.’ decided to combine a new line of activity with its existing footwear business.
Identify the type of plan.
5. Define ‘Efficiency’.
State any two functions to be performed at supervisory level of management.
6. Differentiate between ‘Formal Organisation’ and ‘Informal Organisation’ on the basis of ‘Nature’.
Differentiate between ‘Single Use Plan’ and ‘Standing Plan’ on the basis of ‘Meaning’.
7. How does an organisation satisfy ‘Esteem Needs’ of its employees ? State.
8. People think that it is the ‘Product’ only that can be marketed. But something else can also be marketed, e.g. ‘Visit Kerala for Health Tourism’. Identify what is being marketed here.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Question Paper Solved 2019 Set J.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›