CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Why is employment interview' conducted in the process of selection ?
2. Hina Sweets is a renowned name for quality sweets since 1935.Harsh the owner of Hina Sweets was worried as the sales had declined during the last three months. When he enquired from the Sales Manager, the Sales Manager reported that there were some complaints about the quality of sweets.Therefore Harsh ordered for sample checking of sweets. Identify the step taken by Harsh tha is related to one of the functions of management.
3. Give the meaning of 'motivation' as an element of directing.
4. What is meant by 'financial management' ?
5. Sunita took her niece, Aishwarya for shopping to 'Benetton' to buy her a dress on the occasion of her birthday. She was delighted when on payment for the dress she got a discount voucher to get 20% off for a meal of RS 500 or above at a famous eating joint. Identify the technique of sales promotion used by the company in the above situation.
6. Meca Ltd. a reputed automobile manufacturer needs Rupees ten crores as additional capital to expand its business. Atul Jalan, the CEO of the company wanted to raise funds through equity. On the other hand the Finance Manager, Nimi Sahdev said that the public issue may be expensive on account of various mandatory and non- mandatory expenses.Therefore, it was decided to allot the securities to institutional investors. Name the method through which the company decided to raise additional capital.
7. Differentiate between 'formal' and 'informal' organisation on the basis of 'origin.'
8. Alpha Enterprises is a company manufacturing water geysers. The company has a functional structure with four main functions -Production, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource. As the demand for the product grew, the company decided to hire more employees. Identify the concept which will help the Human Resource Manager in deciding the actual number of persons required in each department.