Download printable Other Subjects Class 11 Worksheets in pdf format, CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Worksheet Set E Solved has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. Also download free pdf Other Subjects Class 11 Assignments and practice them daily to get better marks in tests and exams for Grade 11. Free chapter wise worksheets with answers have been designed by Standard 11 teachers as per latest examination pattern
Entrepreneurship Class 11 Other Subjects Worksheet Pdf
Class 11 Other Subjects students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Entrepreneurship in Grade 11. This test paper with questions and solutions for Standard 11 Other Subjects will be very useful for tests and exams and help you to score better marks
Class 11 Other Subjects Worksheet for Entrepreneurship
1. Explain the term “Business”
2. Name the auxiliaries to trade which removes the hindrances of time and place.
3. Differentiate between processing and assembling industry with examples.
4. Explain any three tools of promotion mix.
5. Explain different market development strategy of intensive expansion.
6. Mention and explain any four ways of entering foreign market.
7. Explain the different external environmental forces.
1. Business is an economic activity which involves production or purchase of goods and services or sale or exchange of goods with an intention to earn profits.
2. Warehouse and transportation.
3. In processing industry the product of one process becomes the raw material of another process until it produces the finished goods.
Eg : Textile industry,
In assembly industry the final product is the outcome of assembling various parts or components together.
Eg : Automobile, Television etc..,
4. Tools of promotion mix are :
1. Personal selling
4. Sales promotion
6. Public relations
( Any three points with explanation)
5. Market development strategies are :
1. New demographic market
2. New product use
3. New geographical market
( Above points with explanation)
6. Ways of entering foreign markets are :
1. Indirect Export
2. Direct Export
4. Contract Manufacturing
5. Joint ventures
6. Direct Investment
( Any four points with explanation)
7. External environmental factors are :
1. Demographic forces
2. Economic factors
3. Technological forces
4. Political forces
5. Natural factors
6. Cultural forces
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Worksheet Set E Solved
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›